FedExField is located east of downtown Washington DC in Landover, Maryland. The 82,000 seat stadium is home of the Washington Redskins football team.
Parking near the stadium can be expensive and frustrating. Keep reading for the best information on finding reasonably priced, convenient parking near Fedex Field!
- FedExField, located east of Washington, DC, is home to the Washington Redskins.
- There are 24 small surface lots onsite at FedExField. Official stadium parking is a mix of permit parking and day-of cash lots.
- If you prefer not driving to FedExField and skip parking altogether, you can take public transportation.
Quick Jump Links
Fedex Field Online Parking Reservations
Explore parking options near Fedex Field and use SpotHero to make a reservation.
Washington Redskins Parking
Your two main options when attending a Redskins game at FedExField are to either park at the stadium or to take public transportation and walk. As long as you map out your route and plan before game day, parking at the stadium should be relatively painless. Check out all of your options, as well as some insider tips, to help you have the easiest parking experience possible at FedExField.
- Parking at FedExField has garnered some mixed reviews. Some say finding stadium parking is confusing and hectic, whereas some said it was a smooth experience. The one thing everyone agrees on is to make sure you arrive early. No matter what, parking for a Redskins game is going to be crowded. But the earlier you go, the less stressful the experience will be.
- The Redskins encourage fans to use Uber as a ride sharing option for games. The Uber Pickup Zone is located at the Prince George County Sports & Learning Complex, which is adjacent to FedExField parking lots. If you’re a first-time Uber user, use code HTTR2016 for $20 off your first ride.
- An affordable option for getting to FedExField is to opt for public transit. The Metrorail Silver and Blue Lines stop at Morgan Boulevard Station, which is about a mile away from the stadium.
- If you’re up for walking a mile, you can park at the Metrorail Morgan Boulevard and Largo Town Center Stations for only $15 during Redskins games. Check out the Metrorail and FedExField parking page for more information.
- Looking for a way to travel with a group to FedExField, but want to avoid parking? Consider taking a shuttle, like Rally, to take you and your friends/family to the game.
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 5 hours before kick-off for Redskins games.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: You can park RVs, buses, and limousines in a lot north of the stadium and adjacent to Lot D (Green). Call the Ticket Office at 301-276-6050 to purchase over parking permits.
- Q: Can I bring a bag into the stadium?
- A: Depends – FedExField only allows bags that are 1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and don’t exceed 12″ X 6″ X 12″, 2) one gallon clear plastic freezers bags, and 3) small bags no larger than the size of a hand.
FedExField Parking Maps
Redskins Parking Map
Below are the official parking maps for the 2016 Redskins season at FedExField.
FedExField Seating Chart
For more information, check out FedExField’s interactive stadium guide.
All Parking Options Map
Best Place to Park at FedExField
The lots located at FedExField are certainly the closest, but can become really crowded and expensive. There are a couple lots within walking distance of the stadium, but the lot at 1019 Brightseat Road Lot offers tons of inventory, is within close walking distance of the stadium, and allows parkers to reserve spots in advance to ensure you’ll have a parking spot for the game.
Parking Options for FedExField Parking
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|Lot E – Platinum Reserved||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot F – Platinum Reserved||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot A – Platinum Reserved||.1 Mi||2 Mins||Go!|
|Lot A – Platinum General||.1 Mi||2 Mins||Go!|
|Lot E – Platinum General||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot D – Purple||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Go!|
|Lot F – Purple||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot G – Purple||.1 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot H – Purple||.1 Mi||2 Mins||Go!|
|Lot D – Orange||.4 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Lot E – Orange||.2 Mi||1 Mins||Go!|
|Lot F – Orange||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Lot G – Orange||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot H – Orange||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot A – Orange||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot D – Green||.6 Mi||12 Mins||Go!|
|Lot E – Green||.5 Mi||10 Mins||Go!|
|Lot F – Green||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Lot G – Green||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Lot A – Green||.5 Mi||10 Mins||Go!|
|Lot B – Redzone Lot||.4 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Gray Lot||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!|
|Bus/RV Lot||.7 Mi||13 Mins||Go!|
|Limo Lot||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||Reserve Parking||StreetView|
|1019 Brightseat Road Lot||1.1 Mi||21 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Largo Metro Rail Station Parking||1.6 Mi||32 Mins||Go!||N/A|
- Tailgating activities in stadium-controlled parking lots is permitted, but must end thirty minutes after the start of the event.
- Cooking is not permitted within two feet of vehicles.
- For charcoal cooking, only self-starting briquettes; no lighter fluid is permitted.
- For propane cooking, there is a twenty-pound tank limit and the canister must be mounted to the grill assembly.
- All fires must be contained and supervised at all times.
FedExField can be reached using the Metrorail system! It’s simple: take the Blue Line to the Morgan Boulevard Metro Station, which is located on Garrett Morgan Boulevard and is within one mile of FedExField.
For more information, visit the WMATA’s official website.
FedExField offers accessible parking for guests who display the valid state-issued disability placard and/or driver’s license. Two accessible parking areas are located close to the stadium; in addition, it is also available in the Gray Lot (a cash-only lot) on Brightseat Road. For more information, visit FedExField’s disabled access page.
There are over thirty possible routes to FedExField! Visit the official FedExField parking page for more information.
From Washington, D.C.:
Take Pennsylvania Avenue SE towards Minnesota Avenue SE. Turn left onto Minnesota Avenue SE. Turn right onto B Street SE, which becomes East Captiol St. and then Central Ave./Rt. 214. Turn left onto Garrett A. Morgan Blvd, and follow to stadium.
From Northern Virginia via Woodrow Wilson Bridge:
Take I-495/I-95 North to Exit 13 (Ritchie-Marlboro Rd.). Turn left (westbound) toward Capital Heights. Follow the signs for Capital Heights around two traffic circles, and the road will become Walker Mill Rd. Turn right onto Ritchie Rd., which will turn into Garrett A. Morgan Blvd. Follow to stadium.
From Howard/Montgomery Counties:
Take I-495/I-95 to Exit 22B (Baltimore-Washington Parkway) toward Washington. Take the exit for MD-202. Turn left at the traffic light off the exit onto Landover Rd./MD-202 East (sign will say South) toward Cheverly. Take Landover Rd./MD-202 East to Brightseat Rd. Turn right onto Brightseat Rd. and follow to stadium.
Official FedExField Center Page – Official homepage for FedExField.
Official FedExField Parking Page – Official parking information, directions, and map.
FedExField Parking at SpotHero – See off-site parking availability for upcoming events.
FedExField at Ticketmaster > Find tickets and upcoming event information for concerts, sports and more.