Gillette Stadium is located at 1 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035. It is east of US-1, 24 miles southwest of downtown Boston, and 20 miles northeast of downtown Providence. To get there from Boston, take I-93 S to US-1 S and exit at Patriot Pl. If you’re driving from Providence, take I-95 N to US-1 N.
- Gillette Stadium’s garages and lots offer more than double the amount of metered parking in downtown Boston.
- Unlike most NFL stadiums, all stadium parking is pay upon arrival rather than needing pre-purchased parking passes.
- While there’s plenty of parking at Gillette Stadium, general parking costs at least $40. There are very few options for off-site parking.
Quick Jump Links
New England Patriots Parking
Patriots parking can be a major gripe for fans for two main reasons: it’s expensive and it’s crowded. However, off-site parking options are very limited. So if you’re driving to a game, we suggest you arrive early and prepare to pay at least $40 for parking. If you know what to expect, your parking experience will be much more pleasant.
- Arrive early. It’s that one piece of advice you always hear. But this time, it’s imperative. Arriving early ensures you a spot not too far away from the stadium and a whole lot less stress.
- Expect for it to take a while, even an hour, to leave the stadium. Patriots games are crowded and the traffic leaving afterward is evidence of that.
- Patriots game parking is $40 for cars, pickup trucks, SUV’s, and motorcycles. RV, limo, and bus parking costs $150.
- Another affordable option for Patriots games is public transportation. You can purchase MBTA train tickets in advance for only $20 roundtrip.
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 4 hours before kick-off for Patriots games.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: Lot 52, which is accessible from P10 North and P10 South.
- Q: If I’m going to Patriot Place, can I leave my car there during the game?
- A: No – While Patriot Place retail parking is free, you must move your car to a general parking lot if you’re attending the game.
Gillette Stadium Parking Maps
Patriots Parking Map
Gillette Stadium Seating Chart
All Parking Options Map
Parking Options for Gillette Stadium
Gillette Stadium Parking
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|General Parking Lot 3||.6 Mi||11 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 14||.5 Mi||11 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 20||.4 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 40||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 41||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 42||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 50||.5 Mi||11 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 51||.5 Mi||10 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 53||.5 Mi||10 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 54||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|General Parking Lot 55||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Club/Suite Parking Lot 5||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Club/Suite Parking Lot 6||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Club/Suite Parking Lot 10||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Go!|
|Club/Suite Parking Lot 22||.1 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Oversize Vehicle Parking Lot 52||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!|
|Handicap Parking Lot||.4 Mi||9 Mins||Go!|
Nearby Public Parking Lot
|Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||Reserve Parking||StreetView|
|2 Washington Street, Route 1 – Lot||1.7 Mi||34 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
Patriots Games – By license, tailgating is allowed in designated areas four (4) hours prior to kickoff.
Revolution Games – By license and in designated areas two (2) hours prior to start of the event.
Concerts – By license and in designated areas three (3) hours prior to start of the event.
The MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) is the sole option for those seeking public transportation to Gillette Stadium. Tickets are available for purchase in advance via the MBTA’s “mTicket” app for Android and iOS, and at Keolis ticket windows found at Back Bay, North Station, South Station and (on game days) Dedham Corp Center Station. Round trip fares are $20 and all trains depart from Gillette Stadium thirty minutes after the game’s conclusion.
For more information, visit the MBTA’s Patriots webpage!
Gillette Stadium offers handicap/accessible parking which can be reached from both the North and South entrances. If arriving from the north, enter via P2 and follow the signs. If arriving from the south, enter via P7 and follow the signs. For more information, visit Gillette Stadium’s ADA information page.
From Boston: From I-93 South (S.E. Expressway), take Exit 1 to merge onto I-95 South (Providence). Take Exit 9 to Route 1 South and follow it approximately three miles to Gillette Stadium, which will be on the left.
From Cape Cod: From I- 495 North, take Exit 14A to Route 1 North. Follow Route 1 North approximately four miles to Gillette Stadium, which will be on the right.
From Maine/New Hampshire: Take I-128 South to I-95 South. Take Exit 9 to Route 1 South. Follow Route 1 South approximately three miles to Gillette Stadium, which will be on the left.
From North Connecticut/Vermont/Upstate New York: Take I-90 East (Massachusetts Turnpike) to I-495 South. Take Exit 14A to Route 1 North. Follow Route 1 North approximately four miles to Gillette Stadium, which will be on the right.
From South Connecticut/Rhode Island: Take I-95 North to I-495 North. Take Exit 14A to Route 1 North. Follow Route 1 North approximately four miles to Gillette Stadium, which will be on the right.
Official Gillette Stadium Page – Official homepage for Gillette Stadium.
Official Gillette Stadium Parking Page – Official parking information and FAQ.
Official Gillette Stadium Directions – Official map and directions to the stadium.
Gillette Stadium Parking at SpotHero – See parking availability for upcoming events.
Gillette Stadium at Ticketmaster – Find tickets and upcoming event information for concerts, sports and more.