HONDA CENTER PARKING
2695 E. Katella Avenue | Anaheim, CA 92806 | (714) 704-2400
The Honda Center, previously known as the Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim, is an indoor arena in Anaheim, California. The stadium has been home to the National Hockey League’s Anaheim Ducks since 1993, with a capacity of over 17,000. Since the Honda Center is located in a popular section of Anaheim, street parking is not available and the lots are a tight fit in the surrounding area. Parking in this tight situation can be problematic or confusing, but can be solved with some helpful tips and resources.
HONDA CENTER PARKING MAP
There will not be street parking available, but there are two off-site lots that offer cheaper rates. Katella Lot is just south of the stadium, beyond lot 1, and Douglass Lot is to the west of the stadium, beyond lot 5.
OFFICIAL HONDA CENTER PARKING PRICES
For General Parking, Ducks games are $16, while concerts and events will cost $20
GETTING TO THE HONDA CENTER
TAILGATING AT THE HONDA CENTER
Both tailgating and the general consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited in the official lots. Violation of this ruling could result in expulsion from the lot and from the game as well. There is a no-exit policy during the game, meaning that if someone were to drive out of the parking lot for a short while and attempted to return, they would not be allowed in.
HONDA CENTER HANDICAP PARKING
The disabled parking sections are located directly in front of the south entrance that faces Katella Avenue and the east entrance that faces the Santa Ana riverbed (in front of the Box Office). To be admitted into the parking areas vehicles must display a current window pass or license plate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there street parking?
- There is not ample street parking around the Honda Center, but there are two off-site parking lots that offer cheaper rates.
How much is a Honda Center parking pass?
- A preferred parking pass is worth $25 for any occasion at the Honda Center. It will only be available on popular games.
Can I tailgate? If so, what are the rules?
- There is a strict ruling against tailgating and all of the lots are closely monitored
Is it better to take public transportation?
- Public transportation will not go directly to the stadium, so the lots are more convenient and not much more expensive
How early do you need to get there to get a good spot?
- The Main lot (Gate 3) opens three hours before the game begins, but all other lots open one hour before the begging of the game. If close proximity is a big deal, then arrive three hours before the beginning of the game.
HONDA CENTER PARKING RESOURCES
Official Honda Center Directions >The official site provides directions from various areas heading towards Anaheim, considering gameday traffic factors
Official Honda Center Parking Fees >The official parking fees for specific lots are listed
Honda Center FAQ >The official site answers questions on many topics, often related to parking