Levi’s Stadium is located at 4900 Marie P DeBartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054. It is located in the San Francisco Bay area, south of CA-237 and north of US-101. To get there from San Francisco, take US-101 S to Santa Clara.
- Levi’s Stadium, located in Santa Clara, is home to the San Francisco 49ers.
- There are 20 small surface lots in 4 parking sections.
- Parking permits are sold in advance for 49ers games, but first-come first-serve cash lots are available, too.
- If you prefer not driving to Levi’s Stadium and skip parking altogether, you can take public transportation or take a shuttle service.
Quick Jump Links
San Francisco 49ers Parking
Your two main options when attending a 49ers game at Levi’s Stadium are to either park at the stadium or to take public transportation. As long as you map out your route and plan before game day, parking at the stadium should be relatively painless. Check out all of your options, as well as some insider tips, to help you have the easiest parking experience possible at Levi’s Stadium.
- While some cash parking is available on game days at the stadium, parking spots are limited and may even cost more than pre-paid passes. To save money and avoid anxiety, we suggest purchasing parking permits in advance. You can purchase permits via Ticketmaster.
- Parking at Levi’s Stadium has garnered some mixed reviews. Some say finding nearby parking is confusing and hectic, whereas some said it was a smooth experience. The one thing everyone agrees on is to make sure you arrive early. No matter what, parking for a 49ers game is going to be crowded. But the earlier you go, the less stressful the experience will be. Parking lots open 3.5 hours before kick off.
- The 49ers encourage fans to use Uber, their official ride-sharing partner, as an option for games. The Uber Pickup Zone is located in Red Lot 7. If you’re a first-time Uber user, use code LEVISSTADIUM2017 for $15 off your first ride.
- If you’re okay with a little walking, another affordable parking option for 49ers games is the Marriott hotel located a little over a mile away. It’s $25 for non-hotel guests on game days. Call 1-408-988-1500 for more information.
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 3.5 hours before kick-off for 49ers games.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: The Green Lot and Blue Lot, which are designated for RVs.
- Q: Can I bring a bag into the stadium?
- A: Depends – Levi’s Stadium only allows bags that are 1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and don’t exceed 12″ X 6″ X 12″, 2) one gallon clear plastic freezers bags, and 3) small bags no larger than the size of a hand.
Levi’s Stadium Parking Maps
49ers Parking Map
Below are the official parking and traffic maps for the 2016 49ers season at Levi’s Stadium.
All Parking Options Map
Parking Options for Levi’s Stadium
Levi’s Stadium Parking
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|Premium Red Lot 1||.1 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Premium Red Lot 3||.8 Mi||16 Mins||Go!|
|Red Lot 4||.7 Mi||15 Mins||Go!|
|Red Lot 5||.8 Mi||17 Mins||Go!|
|Premium Red Lot VIP||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|RV Blue Lot||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Blue Lot 1||.2 Mi||4 Mins||Go!|
|Blue Lot 2||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Blue Lot 3||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Premium Green Lot 1||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|2T Premium Green Lot 2||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Go!|
|2NT Premium Green Lot 2||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Green Lot 3||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Green Lot 4||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Green Lot 5||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|RV Green Lot||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Premium Yellow Lot VIP||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Premium Yellow Lot 1||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Premium Yellow Lot 2||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Premium Yellow Lot 3||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|Santa Clara Marriott Garage||1.2 Mi||25 Mins||Go!|
Street Parking at Levi’s Stadium
There is a designated road and a commercial parking lot made available for event parking. Agnew Road, the first residential road south of the stadium, will be made available for event parking, but with police enforcement that will aim to maintain a residential amount of parking. There is also event parking at David’s Restaurant at the Santa Clara Golf and Tennis Club on game days.
Is there street parking?
- There is street parking, in a large lot in a nearby golf course and on Agnew Rd., a residential street directly to the south of the stadium.
Is it better to take public transportation?
- Public transportation is available, but the area has ample parking space and pre-paid passes guarantee a space.
There are areas designated with a “T” on the parking map, where tailgating is allowed. Though there is no additional room besides a parking space, tailgaters are allowed to bring:
- Free-standing canopies or umbrellas
- Awnings attached to recreational vehicles
- Televisions/Sound Systems
- Food and drink
Glass containers are prohibited.Additionally, fans must bring their own trash bags to dispose of trash, and then bring that to designated dumpsters on the way to the game.
Amazon Prime Delivers on Game Days
If you’re tailgating in Red Lot 1, Blue Lot 1, or Green Lot 1 on game days and forgot anything (like sunscreen, charcoal, or extra chips), Amazon Prime delivers within an hour to the aforementioned lots prior to kick off.
To order from Amazon Prime at Levi’s Stadium, simply download the Amazon Prime app or go to PrimeNow.com and enter “95054” for the zip code to start shopping. For the address, enter “4900 Marie P. Debartolo Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054.” In the delivery notes, specify which parking lot you’re in and the flag number closest to your parking spot.
If you’re a first time Amazon Prime user, enter 10PRIMENOW for $10 off your order.
VTA Light Rail and Bus
The Valley Transportation Authority train runs to and from Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, San Jose, Sant Clara, and Campbell. The train drops passengers off just north of the stadium at the Great American Station.
The VTA city bus reaches the greater San Jose area, Mountain View, Cupertino, and Sunnyvale. Buses drop off passengers at the intersection of Tasman Drive and Great American Parkway, as well as the intersection of Tasman Drive and Calle Del Sol.
Check out the VTA Levi’s Stadium page for more information.
Altamont Corridor Express trains drop off passengers at Levi’s Stadium from Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy, Vasco, Livermore, Pleasanton, and Fremont.
If traveling from Auburn, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Davis, Suisun/Fairfield, Martinez, Richmond, Berkley, Emeryville, Oakland, Hayward, or Fremont/Centerville, consider taking Capitol Trains.
Caltrain provides service for those traveling from San Francisco through San Jose. On game days, Caltrain takes passengers to connect with the VTA trains and buses for a direct route to the stadium.
Check out the Caltrain/Levi’s Stadium page for more information.
Want to travel to the stadium with just your friends and family? Get2TheEvent is a transportation company offering group packages for service from 18 pick-up locations throughout the Bay Area to Levi’s Stadium. Find more information here.
There are many sources of assistance for handicapped fans getting into the stadium. Shuttle buses and golf cart shuttles come to many of the lots. Health care representatives will also be available to help with wheelchair assistance.
Green Lot #1, Green Lot #4, and Blue Lot #1 all provide handicapped parking as well as shuttles to the stadium. There are over 400 handicapped spaces in the combined three lots, and though Green Lot #1 is the closest lot to the stadium, all three have regular shuttle services.
Official Levi’s Stadium Parking Page – Information and resources made available by the official Levi’s Stadium site.
Santa Clara Police Department – A FAQ in which the police department speaks about parking restrictions as well as handicapped parking options at the stadium.
Levi’s Stadium Yelp Page – Opinions and personal experiences to give an honest take on the stadium, directly from the fans.