3911 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90037 | Coliseum Main Number: (213) 747-7111
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is a classic football stadium that serves as the home of the nearby USC Trojans, and the temporary home of the LA Rams of the NFL. There are six official parking lots located directly at Exposition Park, though spaces are rarely made available to the general public. Parking is also available at garages on USC’s nearby campus, or at several public lots and garages within easy walking distance of the stadium.
Our LA Memorial Coliseum Parking Guide will shed some light on prices, availability, and tips for parking options near the stadium and help you make the most informed decision possible. Don’t blindly drive to the stadium and fall victim to price gouging and uncertainty, outsmart the crowd!
- Los Angeles Coliseum is located in “Exposition Park,” a 160-acre area with two museums and open space, one block south of the USC campus
- The nearest parking structures are within Exposition Park, followed by options on the USC campus (however, only the Parking Center and Parking Lot 1 are available during games).
- Parking at LA Coliseum is typically $25 for USC games and $30 – 200 for LA Rams.
- The best way to avoid high prices is to >>> book parking at the Pico Station <<< in advance with a site like SpotHero in downtown LA, and then take the Metro Line in. More info on this below
Quick Jump Links
LA Memorial Coliseum Online Parking Reservations
Explore parking options near LA Memorial Coliseum and use SpotHero to reserve parking in advance!
• • •
Best Parking Options Near LA Coliseum
The LA Coliseum is located in Exposition Park, which features six parking lots and structures that are in use on game day. Parking at Exposition Park for USC football games is restricted to members of the Trojan Athletic Fund. For LA Rams games, a limited number of spaces are sold in advance via the team’s website. Prices are $60 for Rams games. There is also parking available on USC’s nearby campus.Visitors to the stadium will also find parking at various other public lots and garages within easy walking distance of the stadium. All of these options are detailed below. The Rams are playing the 2017 season at LA Coliseum before moving to a new stadium in Inglewood in 2020.
|Lot/Garage Name||USC Pricing||Rams Pricing||Reserve Parking?||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|3031 S Vermont Ave.||$24||$47||Book Now!||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Official Lot 2||n/a||$60||N/A||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Official Lot 6||n/a||$60||N/A||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Visitors Parking Structure||n/a||$60||N/A||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|McCarthy Way Structure||n/a||$50||N/A||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
Exposition Park Parking Map
• • •
Parking on the USC Campus
Parking on the USC campus is available on a first-come, first-serve basis for both USC football games and LA Rams football games. The parking garages are located only a short walk to the stadium. Prices and distances to the stadium can be found below.
|Lot/Garage Name||USC Pricing||Rams Pricing||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|Downey Street Structure||$25||$50||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Jefferson Blvd Structure||$25||$50||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Royal Street Structure||$25||$50||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Grand Avenue Structure||$25||$50||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Shrine Parking Garage||$25||$50||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
The Rams are playing the 2017 season at LA Coliseum before moving to a new stadium in Inglewood in 2018. Parking for Rams games is available at the Exposition and Campus Lots and sells out early.
LA Memorial Coliseum Parking Tips
- Lot 2, immediately west of the Coliseum, is the host of Rams World Order booster group’s tailgating party for each game.
- Many residents offer parking in their driveways. Beware that scams are known to exist where people who don’t live there will take your money and be long gone by the time the real owner has your car towed. Look for clues that the person you’re giving money to actually owns the property, e.g. the house is opened up, and neighbors are within view
• • •
LA Memorial Coliseum Parking FAQs
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 5 hours before kick-off for Rams games and 8AM for USC games, according to USC and subject to change
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: USC recommends calling Classic Parking (213) 749-5654, which operates a lot and garage near Shrine Auditorium about a mile north of the Coliseum
- Q: Can I bring a water bottle into LA Coliseum?
- A: Yes – each person can bring two sealed water bottles that are 17 oz. or less, find more about the bag policy at LA Coliseum
• • •
Rams Parking Map
USC lots are available for Rams parking but are mostly pre-sold through the Rams ticket office.
Metro Express Line Map
A popular option is to park near the Los Angeles Convention Center and then take the Metro Express from the Pico Station to LA Coliseum. The lot at 1415 St is a good choice for this. Find public parking on SpotHero at the LA Convention Center or Pico Station. Find more about using the Metro Express on game days.
Street Parking Map
The area surrounding LA Coliseum offers un-restricted street parking. There are several minor restrictions to look out for such as street cleaning, red curbs, and of course driveways that cannot be blocked. Look for meters on Vermont Ave north of Exposition St and east of Vermont with 2-hour limits. Some residents sell space in their driveways during big games. Find more on specific meters and rates on Parkopedia.
Road Closure Map
Several roads near LA Coliseum will be close for an hour after each game.
• • •
Best Place to Park at LA Coliseum
The Classic Parking Garage at Lot (3208 Royal St) by Shrine Auditorium is a the best place to park for games at LA Coliseum. It’s nearly a mile walk to the gate, but fans here will enjoy an easier exit after the game, a lower price than lots within Exposition Park, and a professionally operated garage to alleviate fears of getting boxed in or scammed by a pop-up parking operation.
Public Parking Near Pico Station
|Lot Name||Rate||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||Gate Entrance||StreetView|
|1415 S Hill St Lot||$10||.5 Mi to station||5 Mins||Go!||23/North|
Tailgating at LA Memorial Coliseum
- Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3 or in the Visitor Parking Structure, but otherwise allowed behind your vehicle
- Tailgating is prohibited after kick-off
Avoid Traffic with Waze
The best way to avoid traffic and road closures is to review the road closures and game day traffic flow plan before the game, and then utilize Waze during the game. Below are screenshots of the Live Waze Map at the end of a recent game at LA Coliseum. Note the road closures and heavy red areas surrounding the stadium. You’ll want to select a parking option that will allow you to avoid these areas after the game ends.
Start of the 4th Quarter – reports of road closures are on the map, and traffic begins to build to the northwest of the Coliseum.
Two-Minute Warning – As some fans decide to leave the stadium, the area east of the Coliseum towards I-110 begins to backup.
• • •
Handicap Parking at LA Memorial Coliseum
- Handicap parking is available at all USC Parking Lots. Find more information for disabled patrons at 213-740-GOSC.
• • •
LA Memorial Coliseum Parking Resources
LA Coliseum Parking Overview – Overview of of official parking lots at LA Memorial Coliseum
USC Campus Map – View a detailed map of USC’s campus, including the locations of parking garages and lots.
LA Coliseum Building Policies – Building policy detail including prohibited items, opening hours and tailgating rules.
LA Coliseum Parking Blog – Learn more about the best parking solutions near LA Coliseum with this blog written by SpotHero.com
Go Metro on Game Day – Find maps of bus and metro routes to the Coliseum during game days.
SpotHero – SpotHero is an on-demand parking reservation services that operates in Los Angeles, though not directly at the Coliseum.
LA DOT – The Los Angeles Department of Transportation site give an overview of street parking rules such as the 72-hour city wide maximum and restrictions for parking in alleys or on bridges.