M&T Bank Stadium, affectionately known as “The Bank” by Baltimore locals, is home to the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens. The home crowd has earned the stadium the reputation of being one of the loudest venues in the NFL, making it a tough stop on any visiting team’s schedule.
There are numerous parking options near the stadium, from official lots to nearby garages. We created a quick guide to M&T Bank Stadium parking so you can drive to the venue with an idea of what to look for, and where. Check out our official lot maps, garage rates, and information on reserving cheap spaces online to find the best spot for you! Whether you’re in need of the closest parking space possible, the liveliest tailgating scene, or the best parking deals around, we’ve got you covered.
- The M&T Bank Stadium, located in downtown Baltimore, was the first outdoor professional sports facility in the United Stated to receive the U.S. Green Building Council’s Gold rating.
- There are 15 small surface lots and one parking garage, the Horseshoe Casino Garage. All official stadium parking is by permit only and typically sold in advance.
- While official stadium parking is limited, there’s plenty of garage and lot parking within walking distance.
Quick Jump Links
Explore parking options near M&T Bank Stadium and use SpotHero to reserve a space ahead of time!
Baltimore Ravens Parking
Given that most official stadium parking is pre-sold, you’re best bet is to plan for an alternate approach. Public transit is an easy, reliable option. There’s ample off-site parking near M&T Bank Stadium, as well. To ensure a smooth, affordable parking experience, find and book parking in advance.
- The Baltimore Light Rail has a drop off right outside of Gate B, making it especially easy to get to and from a Ravens game.
- Parking at the M&T Bank Stadium has garnered some mixed reviews. Some say finding nearby parking is confusing and hectic, whereas some said it was a smooth experience. The one thing everyone agrees on is to make sure you arrive early. No matter what, parking for a Ravens game is going to be crowded. But the earlier you go, the less stressful the experience will be.
- The Ravens encourage fans to use Uber as a ride sharing option for games. The Uber Pickup Zone is located at Home Plate Plaza. If you’re a first-time Uber user, use code RAVENS2016 for $15 off your first ride.
- Another affordable parking option for Ravens games is park and ride. It’s $25-$30 per game, or $200-$250 per season. Call 410-391-8700 for more information.
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 5 hours before kick-off for Ravens games.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: Lot H, located just southeast of the stadium, can accommodate oversize parking. RVs and oversized vehicles need two parking permits and must arrive no later than 3 hours before games.
- Q: Can I bring a bag into the stadium?
- A: Depends – M&T Bank Stadium only allows bags that are 1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and don’t exceed 12″ X 6″ X 12″, 2) one gallon clear plastic freezers bags, and 3) small bags no larger than the size of a hand.
M&T Bank Stadium Parking Maps
Ravens Parking Map
Below are the official parking and traffic maps for the 2016 Ravens season at M&T Bank Stadium.
M&T Bank Stadium Seating Chart
All Parking Options Map
Best Place to Park at M&T Bank Stadium
The garages and lots located at M&T Bank Stadium are certainly the closest, but can become really crowded and typically sell out before the season even begins. There are plenty of garages and lots within walking distance of the stadium, but the Hampton Inn Valet at 550 Washington Boulevard offers tons of inventory, is within close walking distance on the stadium, and allows parkers to reserve spots in advance to ensure you’ll have a parking spot for the game.
Parking Options for M&T Bank Stadium
M&T Bank Stadium Parking
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|Lot A||.4 Mi||9 Mins||Go!|
|Lot B||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot C||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot D||.1 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot E||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot F||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot G||.2 Mi||4 Mins||Go!|
|Lot H||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Lot J||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot K||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Lot L||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Go!|
|Lot N||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Lot O||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Bank Stadium Casino Garage||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||Reserve Parking||StreetView|
|Hampton Inn Valet||.5 Mi||11 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Sheraton Inner Harbor Self-Park Garage||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|379 S Charles Street Garage||.7 Mi||15 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|301 W Lombard Street Lot||.6 Mi||12 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Days Inn Garage||.7 Mi||15 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Hyatt Regency Valet||.8 Mi||17 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Bank of America Garage||.8 Mi||17 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|110 W Lombard Street Garage||.9 Mi||17 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Centerpoint Garage||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|16 Lombard Street Garage||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|100 E Pratt Street Garage||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|351 W Camden Street Garage||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|401 W Pratt Street Garage||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Science Center Parking Garage||.6 Mi||13 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|300 Pratt Street Garage||1.1 Mi||22 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Aquarium Parking Garage||1.4 Mi||29 Mins||Go!||N/A|
- Tailgating activities in stadium-controlled parking lots is permitted, but must end thirty minutes after the start of the event.
- Cooking is not permitted within two feet of vehicles.
- For charcoal cooking, only self-starting briquettes; no lighter fluid is permitted.
- For propane cooking, there is a twenty-pound tank limit and the canister must be mounted to the grill assembly.
- All fires must be contained and supervised at all times.
M&T Bank Stadium is served by the Maryland Transit Authority (MTA).
The 29 ½-mile Light Rail system has 33 total stops and runs from Hunt Valley in Baltimore County, to downtown Baltimore and the sports stadiums, to Cromwell Station/Glen Burnie in Anne Arundel County.
Metro Subway contains 14 stations and runs 15 ½ total miles. It runs through downtown Baltimore from John Hopkins Hospital all the way to Owings Mills in Baltimore County.
Each of the following local buses stop near M&T Bank Stadium: 1, 3, 7, 11, 14 (on Sundays), 19, 27, 35 and 64.
- Accessible/handicap parking is available at M&T Bank Stadium in Lots B, C & R (Lot R is located underneath the Russell Street bridge).
- An appropriate state-issued disable placard or license plate is required to use these parking spaces.
- These spaces are available only on a first-come, first-serve basis and permits are not issued to reserve them in advance.
From the south (airport): A) Take I-95 North towards Baltimore and take Exit 52 – Russell St. Veer onto Russell St. at the bottom of the ramp and M&T Bank Stadium will be on the right. B) Take I-295 North towards Baltimore. I-295 becomes Russell St., and the stadium will be on the right.
From the Northeast: Take I-95 South through the Ft. McHenry Tunnel and take Exit 53 (I-395) North to MLK Blvd/Russell St. (right lane). Take the first exit ramp. At the bottom, turn left onto Lee St. and turn left at the light onto Russell St. The stadium will be on the left.
From the Northwest: Take I-83 South (Baltimore) to Lombard Street and turn right. Then turn left (South) onto Greene Street, and the stadium will be on the left.
Official M&T Bank Stadium Page – Official homepage for M&T Bank Stadium.
Official M&T Bank Stadium Parking Page – Official parking information, directions, and map.
SpotHero – Find and book affordable, convenient parking for Ravens games.
M&T Bank Stadium at Ticketmaster – Find tickets and upcoming event information for concerts, sports and more.