Soldier Field is located at 1410 Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605. It is just east of Lake Shore Drive, in Chicago’s Museum Campus. To get there from Lake Shore Drive from either direction, take the exit toward 18th Dr and follow the signs to Soldier Field.
- Soldier Field is located in the Museum Campus in downtown Chicago, also known as the Loop. The Museum Campus is 57-acres, housing some of Chicago’s Field Museum, the Shedd Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium.
- The nearest parking structures are within the Museum Campus, followed by nearby parking garages and lots.
- Parking at Soldier Field is typically $35 – $106 for Chicago Bears.
Quick Jump Links
Chicago Bears Parking
Soldier Field is the home of the Chicago Bears since 1971, with the exception of the one year in which the stadium was under construction. Parking for Bears games is available throughout the Museum Campus, but you’ll be paying premium. Find more from the Bears’ official site.
- Bears fans overwhelmingly agree on one thing: plan your parking beforehand by reserving a spot, whether it be at the stadium or within walking distance.
- Don’t feel like the rates for parking on the Museum Campus are your only option. There’s plenty of affordable Bears’ parking within walking distance. Do a little research to find the best rates and distances for you.
- Consider parking near a Divvy bike station, Chicago’s bike sharing program. There’s Divvy stations near the stadium, if you choose to park a bit further away and bike to the game.
- If you park at a metered spot, download the ParkChicago app to replenish your meter from the game. You wouldn’t want to cut out during overtime!
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 4 hours before kick-off for Bears games, according to the official Chicago Bears’ parking page.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: The Adler Planetarium Lot, located northeast of Soldier Field, offers oversize parking for “a designated fee.” All parking is first-come, first-serve, so make sure to arrive with plenty of time.
- Q: Where can I find a restroom in the Museum Campus garages and lots?
- A: There are public restrooms located in the Waldron Deck and the North Garage.
Soldier Field Parking Maps
Bears Parking Map
Museum Campus garages and lots are available for Bears parking but are mostly pre-sold through Soldier Field’s parking website. Below is the Bears parking.
Seating Chart Map
According to the Soldier Field seating chart, the gate numbers begin with Gate 0 in the south end of the field, with even number gates on the east side and odd gate numbers on the west side of the stadium.
Entrance and Exit Maps
North Garage Entrance Routes
North Garage Exit Routes
Waldron Deck Entrance Routes
Waldron Deck Exit Routes
All Parking Options Map
Find the parking options in the map below for Chicago’s Soldier Field. Note that the parking options immediately surrounding the stadium require pre-purchase.
Best Place to Park at Soldier Field
The Park Michigan Garage at 1220 S Michigan Ave is the best place to park for games at Soldier Field. It’s nearly three quarters of a mile walk to the gate, but fans here will enjoy an easier exit after the game, a lower price than lots within the Museum Campus, and a professionally operated garage to alleviate fears of getting boxed in.
Parking Options for Soldier Field
Museum Campus Parking
|Garage/Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|North Garage||.2 Miles||3 Mins||Go!|
|South Parking Lot||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Waldron Parking Deck||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|East Museum Lot||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Adler Planetarium Lot||.5 Mi||9 Mins||Go!|
|Burnham Harbor Lot||1.9 Mi||4 Mins||Go!|
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Garage/Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||Reserve Parking||StreetView|
|Sky55 Garage||.8 Mi||16 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Park Michigan Garage||.8 Mi||17 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Izabela’s Salon Lot||.8 Mi||17 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|1130 S Michigan Ave||.7 Mi||15 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|1101 S State St||.9 Mi||19 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|1319 S State St||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|1408 S Wabash Ave||1 Mi||21 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|1401 S Wabash Ave||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||N/A|
- Tailgating is permitted on the top level of the Waldron Deck and all surface lots at Soldier Field.
- All tailgating set ups can’t exceed one parking space.
- Check out the Bear’s parking and transportation guide to make sure tailgating is allowed in each garage and lot at the stadium.
The stadium can be reached via CTA buses #128 Soldier Field Express and #146 Inner Drive/Michigan Avenue. Check out transitchicago.com for more information.
Handicap parking is available at all Soldier Field parking lots and garages. Find more information for disabled patrons at (312) 235-7724.
- From I-55: Take I-55 (Stevenson Expressway) north to Lake Shore Drive/Highway 41 North. Take LSD 41 North to the 18th Drive exit.
- From I-290: Take I-290 (Eisenhower Expressway) east to Congress Parkway. Take Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive and turn right to take Columbus Drive south to the 18th Drive exit.
- From I-90/94: Take I-90/94 (Dan Ryan Expressway) north to the Lake Shore Drive/22nd Street exit. Keep right and exit to LSD. Then take LSD/Highway 41 north to the 18th Drive Exit.
- From I-94: Take I-94 (Kennedy Expressway) south to the Congress Parkway exit. Follow Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive. Turn right on Columbus Drive and follow it south to the 18th Drive exit.
Chicago Bears Parking: Find parking for Chicago Bears football games at Soldier Field. Check out available parking options and prebook and reserve yourself a parking spot. Call 312-566-7768 with any questions.
Parking.Chicago Soldier Field Parking Guide: Another in-depth guide for parking at Soldier Field, with tips for saving money when parking at Bears games.
SpotHero.com: Chicago’s best source for booking Chicago parking online. You can reserve a spot near Soldier Field, or if you don’t mind taking public transportation or ride sharing into the city, just find a cheap spot.
SoldierFieldParking.com: This is the Official transportation and parking guide for the stadium. See the parking for Soldier Field PDF link for tailgating info. Garages managed by Standard Parking
Parking Map of Official Lots: Parking in these lots is extremely limited. If you do not have the parking pass on you or are not a season ticket holder, you cannot expect to find parking by driving up on game day.
Soldier Field Parking Rates: This is a summary of parking rates in and around the stadium. This includes overnight parking, evening specials and regular rates. Lots include Adler Planetarium lot, North Garage, East Lot, South Lot and the Waldron Garage.
Chicago Bears Informational Parking Guide: Informational guide on some tips and areas where you can find parking.
Millennium Garages: Offers game day parking for $30. There is a free shuttle between the garage and the stadium. Shuttles start approximately 3 hours before the start of each game. Last shuttle leaves the stadium an hour after the end of the game. These complimentary shuttles are for Millennium Garage parkers only. You may need to show your ticket as proof in order to board the shuttle.
Soldier Field Express Bus (Pace): This is a summary of departure bus locations for park and ride locations from some suburban locations for Pace Bus routes. Schedule and pricing here too.
Chicago Bears Tailgating: Tailgating FAQ, and guide from BearsHistory.com
Guide to Soldier Field: This is an incredibly detailed guide to Soldier Field. This has everything from transportation to food and drink info.