Sports Authority Field at Mile High, also commonly referred to as Sports Authority Field, is located at 1701 Bryant Street, Denver, CO 80204. It is at the intersection of Interstate 25 and Colfax Avenue in the Sun Valley neighborhood. To get there from the south on I-25, take the 210C exit toward 17th Ave. From the north on I-25, take the 211 exit toward 23rd Ave.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High is located in Denver’s Sun Valley neighborhood, adjacent to downtown Denver.
- The stadium boasts 6,500 on-site parking spots, with an additional 12,000 offsite spots.
- On-site parking is set aside for season ticket holders with pre-sold parking. For the 2016-2017 season, Single Game Parking Permits are already sold out.
- Offsite parking, a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium, costs between $15-$20 per space.
Quick Jump Links
Denver Broncos Parking
Parking for a Denver Broncos game at the Sports Authority Field calls for a bit of creative thinking if you don’t already have season parking permits for on-site stadium parking. If you don’t have a parking permit, you can choose from various modes of public transit, parking about a mile away and either walking or biking, or biking to the game and utilizing Sports Authority Field’s complimentary bike valet. But more on all of this later. Just know that when attending a Broncos game, it’s imperative you have a plan in order to avoid unnecessary traffic and frustration.
- Broncos fans overwhelmingly agree: plan your parking beforehand, arrive early, and be prepared to walk. Many fans avoid parking all together, opting for the light rail or taking Uber.
- The rates for onsite parking at Broncos games are great. The only problem is that unless you have a permit to park onsite, there’s practically nowhere to park closer than a mile away.
- All street parking near Sports Authority Field is prohibited. Tow trucks drive up and down the streets every game to tow violators.
- If you typically get around Denver on your bike, you’ll be glad to learn that Sports Authority Field offers a complementary bike valet service. Click here to learn more.
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 5 hours before kick-off for Broncos games, according to the official Denver Broncos’ parking page. The only exception is Lot C, the early tailgating lot. Lot C opens at 8 a.m. for day games and 12 p.m. for night games.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: Permit parking for RVs can be purchased via Ticketmaster. Once RV permit parking has sold out, RVs can be parked in the Stadium Cash Lots M and N.
- Q: How do I get to the stadium if I park offsite?
- A: You have a few options when parking offsite: BroncosRide, the Federal Shuttle, ride sharing (like Uber or Lyft), and biking and using the complimentary bike valet service at the stadium.
- Q: What’s the closest parking I can find if I don’t have a permit?
- A: Parking in the Cash Lots M can be purchased on game days, but are expected to sell out within 90 minutes of opening. If you arrive later than this, defer to the Pepsi Center or the Auraria Campus for parking.
Sports Authority Field at Mile High Parking Maps
Official Sports Authority Field at Mile High Parking Map
Stadium Access Map
Offsite Parking Map
Click here for a closer look at the Bronco’s off-site parking map at Sports Authority Field.
Seating Chart Map
All Parking Options Map
Find the parking options in the map below for Denver’s Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Note that the parking options immediately surrounding the stadium require pre-purchase.
Best Place to Park at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
The Pepsi Center Lot at 1000 Chopper Circle is the best place to park for games at Sports Authority Field at Mild High. It’s nearly three quarters of a mile walk to the gate, but fans here will enjoy an easier exit after the game, a lower price than lots right next to Sports Authority Field.
Parking Options for Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Sports Authority Field Parking
|Garage/Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|H Lot||.5 Miles||9 Mins||Go!|
|I Lot||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|R Lot (RV Parking)||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Go!|
|VIP J Lot||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|VIP G Lot||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|F Lot||.5 Mi||10 Mins||Go!|
|E Lot||.5 Mi||9 Mins||Go!|
|VIP D Lot||.5 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|VIP C Lot||.4 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Cash Lot M||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!|
|Cash Lot N||.8 Mi||15 Mins||Go!|
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Garage/Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||Reserve Parking||StreetView|
|Pepsi Center Lot||.8 Mi||16 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Auraria Campus Lot||.8 Mi||17 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Denver Aquarium Lot||.8 Mi||17 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|SpringHill Suites Valet||1.2 Mi||25 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|1501 Blake St Lot||.9 Mi||19 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Commons Park West Garage||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|1521 16th St Lot||1 Mi||21 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|1550 Market Street Garage||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Curtis Hotel Valet Garage||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
|Market Street Station Garage||1 Mi||20 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
- With respect to all parking lot rules and guidelines, tailgating is permitted at Sports Authority Field.
- “One vehicle – one space” is strictly enforced, and blocking the drive lane is prohibited.
- Sports Authority Field asks that all cooking/grilling materials be set-up, operated and extinguished safely, and hot coals be disposed of in designated hot coal containers.
- All garbage/waste materials should be disposed-of properly.
- Open fires are not permitted.
BroncosRide shuttles transport fans to and from Sports Authority Field and elsewhere in the downtown Denver area. Depending on your departure point, round trip fares range between $4.50 and $10.00. Tickets can be purchased at ticket vending machines and ticket booths at select light rail stations.
The Federal Shuttle stops at Lincoln High School (2285 South Federal Blvd), as well as other stops along Federal Boulevard. From two hours prior to kickoff until ten minutes after kickoff, this shuttle operates every three to five minutes. Service resumes following the game and lasts until 45 minutes following the game’s conclusion.
For more information, visit Sports Authority Field’s parking and transportation page.
- ADA parking spaces at Sports Authority Field are available for vehicles which display the proper state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate.
- Single-game ADA parking permits are available for purchase in advance by calling (720)-258-3000 or e-mailing Parking@Broncos.NFL.net. Both ADA parking spaces and permits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- ADA Season Parking Permits are also available for season ticket holders requesting season-long ADA parking.
- For more information, visit Sports Authority Field’s ADA Guide page.
- From I-25 Northbound: Exit at 17th Avenue.
- From I-25 Southbound: Exit at Colfax Avenue, then exit at Federal Blvd northbound. Then turn right at the first light (Dick Connor Ave).
- From Denver International Airport: Take I-70 west to I-25 southbound. Exit at Colfax Avenue. From here, directions are the same as from I-25 Southbound.
Official Sports Authority Field Page: Official homepage for Sports Authority Field.
Official Sports Authority Field Parking Page: Official parking information, directions, and map.
Sports Authority Field Parking at SpotHero: See parking availability for upcoming events.
Sports Authority Field at Ticketmaster: Find tickets and upcoming event information for concerts, sports and more.