Sports Authority Field at Mile High is home to the Denver Broncos of the NFL, and also hosts other major sporting and entertainment events throughout the year. The stadium is located in Denver’s Sun Valley neighborhood, adjacent to downtown Denver. The stadium boasts 6,500 on-site parking spots, with an additional 12,000 offsite spots. On-site parking is set aside for season ticket holders with pre-sold parking. Offsite parking, typically a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium, costs between $15-$20 per space.
This guide has everything you might need to know about finding parking near Sports Authority Field! Keep reading for insider info, rates, maps, and great parking deals.
• • •
Sports Authority Field Online Parking Reservations
Explore parking options near Sports Authority Field and use SpotHero to book a parking space in advance!
• • •
Best Parking Options for Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Finding cheap Sports Authority Field parking is possible if you know where to look. Generally speaking, the further away that you park from the stadium, the less that you’ll pay. If you’re willing to walk just a few blocks you can save over $15 as compared to some of the closest options to the stadium.
Book a space ahead of time so that you know exactly where you’re going to park, how much you’ll pay, that a space will be waiting for you on the other end of your journey. This is the easiest way to make sure that things go smoothly on game day and remove the potential stress from your Sports Authority Field parking experience.
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Garage/Lot Name||Price Range||Reserve Parking?||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|3120 Mile High Stadium Circle||$60||Book Now!||0.1 Mi||2 Mins|
|SpringHill Suites Valet||$15||Book Now!||1.2 Mi||25 Mins|
|2332 15th St||$7||Book Now!||1 Mi||20 Mins|
|Commons Park West Garage||$5||Book Now!||1 Mi||20 Mins|
|1521 16th St Lot||$20||Book Now!||1 Mi||21 Mins|
|Curtis Hotel Valet Garage||$12||Book Now!||1 Mi||20 Mins|
|Market Street Station Garage||$5-$10||Book Now!||1 Mi||20 Mins|
There are 6,500 official parking spaces on-site spread out between 11 parking lots. Parking in these lots is primarily reserved for season ticket holders and not available for purchase on game day. There may be some spaces available to the general public at Lots M and N.
|Garage/Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|H Lot||.5 Miles||9 Mins|
|I Lot||.2 Mi||5 Mins|
|R Lot (RV Parking)||.3 Mi||6 Mins|
|VIP J Lot||.2 Mi||3 Mins|
|VIP G Lot||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|F Lot||.5 Mi||10 Mins|
|E Lot||.5 Mi||9 Mins|
|VIP D Lot||.5 Mi||8 Mins|
|VIP C Lot||.4 Mi||7 Mins|
|Cash Lot M||.7 Mi||14 Mins|
|Cash Lot N||.8 Mi||15 Mins|
Official Sports Authority Field at Mile High Parking Map
Click here for a closer look at the Bronco’s off-site parking map at Sports Authority Field.
• • •
Denver Broncos Parking Tips
Parking for a Denver Broncos game at the Sports Authority Field calls for a bit of creative thinking if you don’t already have season parking permits for on-site stadium parking. If you don’t have a parking permit, you can choose from various modes of public transit, parking about a mile away and either walking or biking, or biking to the game and utilizing Sports Authority Field’s complimentary bike valet. But more on all of this later. Just know that when attending a Broncos game, it’s imperative you have a plan in order to avoid unnecessary traffic and frustration.
- Broncos fans overwhelmingly agree: plan your parking beforehand, arrive early, and be prepared to walk. Many fans avoid parking all together, opting for the light rail or taking Uber.
- The rates for onsite parking at Broncos games are great. The only problem is that unless you have a permit to park onsite, there’s practically nowhere to park closer than a mile away.
- All street parking near Sports Authority Field is prohibited. Tow trucks drive up and down the streets every game to tow violators.
- If you typically get around Denver on your bike, you’ll be glad to learn that Sports Authority Field offers a complementary bike valet service. Click here to learn more.
• • •
Sports Authority Field Parking FAQs
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 5 hours before kick-off for Broncos games, according to the official Denver Broncos’ parking page. The only exception is Lot C, the early tailgating lot. Lot C opens at 8 a.m. for day games and 12 p.m. for night games.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: Permit parking for RVs can be purchased via Ticketmaster. Once RV permit parking has sold out, RVs can be parked in the Stadium Cash Lots M and N.
- Q: How do I get to the stadium if I park offsite?
- A: You have a few options when parking offsite: BroncosRide, the Federal Shuttle, ride sharing (like Uber or Lyft), and biking and using the complimentary bike valet service at the stadium.
- Q: What’s the closest parking I can find if I don’t have a permit?
- A: Parking in the Cash Lots M can be purchased on game days, but are expected to sell out within 90 minutes of opening. If you arrive later than this, defer to the Pepsi Center or the Auraria Campus for parking.
• • •
Tailgating at Sports Authority Field
- With respect to all parking lot rules and guidelines, tailgating is permitted at Sports Authority Field.
- “One vehicle – one space” is strictly enforced, and blocking the drive lane is prohibited.
- Sports Authority Field asks that all cooking/grilling materials be set-up, operated and extinguished safely, and hot coals be disposed of in designated hot coal containers.
- All garbage/waste materials should be disposed-of properly.
- Open fires are not permitted.
• • •
Public Transit to Sports Authority Field
BroncosRide shuttles transport fans to and from Sports Authority Field and elsewhere in the downtown Denver area. Depending on your departure point, round trip fares range between $4.50 and $10.00. Tickets can be purchased at ticket vending machines and ticket booths at select light rail stations.
The Federal Shuttle stops at Lincoln High School (2285 South Federal Blvd), as well as other stops along Federal Boulevard. From two hours prior to kickoff until ten minutes after kickoff, this shuttle operates every three to five minutes. Service resumes following the game and lasts until 45 minutes following the game’s conclusion.
For more information, visit Sports Authority Field’s parking and transportation page.
• • •
Handicap Parking at Sports Authority Field
- ADA parking spaces at Sports Authority Field are available for vehicles which display the proper state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate.
- Single-game ADA parking permits are available for purchase in advance by calling (720)-258-3000 or e-mailing Parking@Broncos.NFL.net. Both ADA parking spaces and permits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- ADA Season Parking Permits are also available for season ticket holders requesting season-long ADA parking.
- For more information, visit Sports Authority Field’s ADA Guide page.
• • •
Driving Directions to Sports Authority Field
- From I-25 Northbound: Exit at 17th Avenue.
- From I-25 Southbound: Exit at Colfax Avenue, then exit at Federal Blvd northbound. Then turn right at the first light (Dick Connor Ave).
- From Denver International Airport: Take I-70 west to I-25 southbound. Exit at Colfax Avenue. From here, directions are the same as from I-25 Southbound.
• • •
Sports Authority Field Parking Resources
Official Sports Authority Field Page: Official homepage for Sports Authority Field.
SpotHero: Compare off-site parking options near the stadium and reserve a space in advance for game day!
Official Sports Authority Field Parking Page: Official parking information, directions, and map.
Sports Authority Field Parking Blog: Learn more about the best parking solutions near Sports Authority Field by reading this guide from SpotHero.com.
Sports Authority Field at Ticketmaster: Find tickets and upcoming event information for concerts, sports and more.