U.S. Bank Stadium is located at 401 Chicago Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415. It is north of the intersection of Interstate 94 and Interstate 35W in the Downtown East neighborhood.
- U.S. Bank Stadium is located in Minneapolis’s Downtown East neighborhood, south of the Mississippi River.
- On-site parking for Minnesota Vikings games cost either $45 for one-time parking, or $315 for a Minnesota Viking Season Parking Pass. Click here for purchasing information.
- Parking is only allowed on levels 5, 6, and 7 of the Mills Fleet Farm Ramp during Vikings games.
Quick Jump Links
Minnesota Vikings Parking
2016 is the first year the Minnesota Vikings will play at the new U.S. Bank Stadium, with construction just being completed in July. Therefore, attending Vikings games will come with an entirely new set of paring options to adapt to.
There’s a good mix of on-site and offsite parking for Minnesota Vikings games. The Mills Fleet Farm Ramp is the closest parking to the stadium, but offers limited availability. According to U.S. Bank Stadium, however, there’s over 20,000 parking spaces (including offsite parking) within a 20 minute walk of the stadium. You also have your choice of public transit, like the Light Rail and various Bus Routes. Regardless, the surest bet to an easy transit to U.S. Bank Stadium is to plan ahead and, of course, give yourself enough time to avoid crowds and traffic.
- Plan your parking beforehand, arrive early, and be prepared to walk. Many fans avoid parking altogether, opting for the light rail or ride sharing.
- If you typically get around Minneapolis by bicycle, you’re be glad to know there are 188 complimentary bike racks at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- If planning to tailgate, make sure you park in one of the lots within the allowed tailgating area. These spots fill up quickly, so arriving early is key. Read on for more information about Vikings tailgating.
- Consider downloading the Minnesota Vikings app, which will direct you to the specific lot you plan to park in, while also providing you with useful information and hacks, like in-seat food delivery and stadium point of interest maps.
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 6 hours before games, according to the official Minnesota Vikings’ parking page.
- Q: What’s the best route to get to the stadium?
- A: Depends on where you’re coming from. Check out U.S. Bank Stadium’s Route Map to find out which route is best for you.
- Q: How do I get to the stadium if I park offsite?
- A: You have a few options when parking offsite: Biking and locking up at one of the stadium’s 180 complimentary bike racks, walking along the Skyway, taking the Light Rail, or hopping on one of the many Bus Routes.
U.S. Bank Stadium Parking Maps
U.S. Bank Stadium Parking Map
U.S. Bank Stadium Onsite and Offsite Parking Map
Click here for a larger view. This is the closest parking you’ll find near U.S. Bank Stadium.
Traveler Routing Map
U.S. Bank Stadium has created a route map, which will help guide you to the stadium from any direction.
U.S. Bank Stadium Tailgate Map
Tailgating is permitted in parking lots within the yellow perimeter on the map below.
All Parking Options Map
Find the parking options in the map below for Minneapolis’s U.S. Bank Stadium.
Best Place to Park at U.S. Bank Stadium
The Garage at 425 Park Ave S is the best place to park for games at U.S. Bank Stadium. It’s only a 3-minute walk to the gate, it’s indoors (which is great for winter), and is a lower price than most parking near U.S. Bank Stadium.
Parking Options for U.S. Bank Stadium
U.S. Bank Stadium Parking
|Garage/Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|Mills Fleet Farm Parking Garage||250 Feet||1 Mins||Go!|
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Garage/Lot Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||Reserve Parking||StreetView|
|Depot Lot||.7 Mi||15 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Gateway Ramp||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Lot 53||.6 Mi||12 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Skol Lot||.5 Mi||10 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Mill City Ramp||.6 Mi||12 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Riverpont Ramp||.7 Mi||14 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Touchdown Lot||.5 Mi||11 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Quarterback Lot||.2 Mi||4 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Bobby and Steve’s Lot #1||.4 Mi||9 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Bobby and Steve’s Lot #2||.4 Mi||9 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|511 Lot||.2 Mi||4 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|511 Ramp||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|1010 Ramp||459 Feet||2 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Thrivent Lot #1||.4 Mi||7 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Thrivent Lot #2||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|Hennepin County Ramp||.2 Mi||4 Mins||Go!||N/A|
|425 Park Ave S Garage||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Go!||Book Now|
- With respect to all parking lot rules and guidelines, tailgating is permitted at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Tailgating begins at 7 a.m. for 12 p.m. games. For all other games, tailgating can begin 6 hours before the game. Tailgating must finish 4 hours after the game or by 12 a.m.
- Parking Lot staff will let you know where you can tailgate, as travel aisles must not be blocked.
- Click here for a list of prohibited tailgating items.
You can hop on the Blue or Green Line to get directly to U.S. Bank Stadium Station. The lines come from Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Bloomington. On game days, trains come frequently, but still be prepared to wait. Find out more information and tips on MetroTransit’s U.S. Bank Stadium page.
All of Metro Transit’s 123 interconnected bus routes go directly to U.S. Bank Stadium.
You can purchase bus and train tickets in advance to and from U.S. Bank Stadium here.
- ADA parking spaces at U.S. Bank Stadium are available for vehicles which display the proper state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate.
- There’s a dedicated drop-off area for those with disabilities or limited mobility on 10th Avenue S between 6th Street S and 7th Street S.
- On game days, on-site staff will direct those who need ADA parking to the appropriate areas.
- For more information, visit U.S. Banks’s general parking page.
- From Glenwood Ave EB: Go to 2nd Ave/Rod Carew Dr, and turn right on N 6th St.
- From I-394 EB: Exit at 9B and follow signs for N 6th St..
- From Hennepin Ave NB: Take Hennepin Ave north all the way into downtown.
- From I-35W NB: Exit at 16A, use the right two lanes to exit towards 11 St, and then stay left at the fork towards 11 St.
- From I-94 WB: Exit at 233A 11th St and keep left at the fork towards 11 St.
Official U.S. Bank Stadium Page: Official homepage for U.S. Bank Stadium.
U.S. Bank Stadium’s General Parking Information Page: Official parking information, directions, and map.
Traveler Route Map: Plan your driving route via the official U.S. Bank Stadium route map.
U.S. Bank Stadium Parking at SpotHero: See parking availability for upcoming events.