Bank of America Stadium is home to the NFL’s Carolina Panthers. We’ve rounded up all things parking—from getting to the stadium, tailgating, and how to book a parking spot in advance!
Bank of America Stadium is a 75,525-seat football stadium located in uptown Charlotte. The stadium hosts the annual Belk Bowl. Because of this stadium’s popular attractions, parking can be overwhelming if you don’t plan ahead. This guide will give you everything you need to know in order to find the best parking there is.
Bank of America Stadium Parking Map
Bank of America Stadium Parking lots are made available to season ticket holders only. Fans who have purchased assigned parking will receive that information via mail with their season tickets. If parking passes have not been purchased fans are then responsible for their own parking arrangements. Parking operators lease parking spaces on a game-by-game or seasonal basis near Bank of America Stadium. Parking prices vary, but here are some examples of prices of season parking passes:
Lot 1 – $650 per season: Lot 1 is located across from the North gate of Bank of America Stadium on Graham St.
Lot 99 – $300 per season: Lot 99 is located at College St. and 4th St downtown.
There are ample parking lots that permit tailgating in the neighborhood surrounding Bank of America Stadium. Tailgating before a football game in Charlotte is tradition!
While tailgating can be fun, there are risks to public safety due to the use of open-flame cooking devices. The Bank of America Stadium ask that the following safety measures be enforced:
- Open-flame cooking devices shall not be operated within 25 feet of any building or structure and not within 10 feet of any motor vehicle.
- A minimum clearance of 10 feet shall be maintained between any open-flame cooking device and dry vegetation, combustible materials, trash dumpsters or receptacles, or in close proximity to anything that can create a fire hazard.
- Any parking area or lot being used for parking and tailgating activities shall be provided with metal containers for the safe disposal of coals, cinders or hot ashes. Containers shall be clearly labeled “For Coal and Ash Disposal Only.” Any other trash receptacle or container shall not be used for such purpose.
- Every effort shall be made to ensure that any coals or cinders are extinguished prior to disposal.
- Open-flame cooking devices shall be attended at all times and shall not be used in parking decks or in any manner that will impede pedestrian or vehicle traffic.
- Any other type of outdoors burning or open fire, which is not part of a cooking device, is strictly prohibited.
Bank of America Stadium does not have reserved handicap parking. But, Carolinas Medical Center, located at 1000 Blythe Boulevard in Charlotte, provides a game day shuttle for guests with disabilities for Panthers games only. Guests who are going to use the service should park in Lot B at Carolinas Medical Center. The cost of the service is $40 per vehicle and begins approximately two hours prior to kickoff. For more information about the parking shuttle, please call 704-358-7275. For information on handicap parking from public parking lot operators, please call 704-358-7000 and ask for extension 5676.
The LYNX Blue Line offers fast, quiet, convenient light-rail service between uptown Charlotte and I-485 at South Boulevard. Parking is available at seven park and ride lots along the line. Stops at the Carson, Stonewall and Convention Center stations put you within blocks of the stadium.
Once you arrive to the stadium’s general area, follow directions and signs for parking. Although routes may be different than what you’re used to taking, they have been designed to distribute traffic evenly both pre- and post-game