AT&T Park is located in San Francisco’s SoMa neighborhood and ranks high on many lists of the best MLB stadiums. There are more than 4,000 parking spaces in the nearby official parking facilities, and thousands more in off-site lots and parking garages near AT&T Park.
Check out our guide to AT&T Park parking for complete information on finding the perfect parking spot for your needs, including maps, rates, insider information, and more!
• • •
Explore parking options near AT&T Park and use SpotHero to make a reservation
• • •
San Francisco Giants Season Parking Package Plans
If you’re a San Francisco Giants season ticket holder, there’s an easy way to purchase a parking pass for each game in your ticket plan. Parking Panda offers parking packages to match each ticket plan available through the Giants. Hop on their website to view all available options and select where you would like to park for the season. Purchase parking for full or partial season ticket plans with just one click of the mouse and Parking Panda will immediately email a parking pass for each game. It’s as simple as that!
• • •
Public Lots & Garages Near AT&T Park
|China Basin Garage||$50-70||Book Now!||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|136 Townsend St.||$30 – $40||Book Now!||.3 Mi||1 Mins||2nd St. & King St.|
|38 Colin P Kelly Jr St.||$25||Book Now!||.5 Mi||8 Mins||2nd St. & King St.|
|55 Stanford St. – Valet (680 2nd St. Garage)||$35 – $60||Book Now!||.5 Mi||10 Mins||2nd St. & King St.|
|153 Townsend St.||$30||Book Now!||.3 Mi||5 Mins||2nd St. & King St.|
|470 Brannan St. – Lot||$25 – $35||Book Now!||.5 Mi||11 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|588 Brannan St. – Self Park Lot||$20 – $30||Book Now!||.7 Mi||15 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|833 Bryant St||$10||Book Now!||1.1 Mi||23 Mins||2nd St. & King St.|
|350 2nd St. – Self Park/Valet||$25 – $30||n/a||.8 Mi||17 Mins||2nd St. & King St.|
• • •
AT&T Park has over 4,000 parking spaces spread out over Lots A, B, C, E, and Piers 48 and 30. Cash payments are not accepted at Lot A, though you can reserve a space there online. For all other lots, visitors to the park can either pay cash upon arrival or purchase a spot in advance for select lots. Lots open 3 hours before game time.
ADA parking is available in all parking lots. Visit the accessible parking section below for further details.
Oversized vehicles and buses must park in the bus lot on the east side of Lot A, which can be accessed via Terry Francois Boulevard.
Tailgating is permitted in Lot A, C, and Pier 30. Visit the tailgating section for further information.
AT&T Park Parking Rates and Information
View the table below to see compare prices and location of all official San Francisco Giants parking lots and garages. The rates listed are for regular season Giants games only and are subject to change for playoff baseball games and special events.
|Lot Name||Rate||Payment||Distance||Walking Time||Entrance|
|Lot A||$40||Permit, Online Reservation*||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|Pier 48||$40||Cash, Online Reservation||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|Lot C||$38||Cash Only||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|Pier 30||$35||Cash, Online Reservation||.5 Mi||9 Mins||2nd St. & King St.|
|Lot B||$38||Cash Only||.7 Mi||13 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|Lot E||$38||Cash Only||.7 Mi||13 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
|Pier 48 – Oversized Vehicles||$70||Cash Only||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Willie Mays Plaza|
*Online reservation not available for day games.
Official AT&T Park Parking Map
View the parking map below for a better idea of where each official lot serving AT&T Park is located.
Click on the map above to zoom in for a closer look
• • •
Park Farther Away to Save Money and Time: Official Giants parking can cost as much as $40. Plus, there are long delays exiting Lots A, B, C, E and Pier 48. If you’re willing to walk 10-15 minutes you can find parking as low as $10 and experience a much quicker exit after the game.
Pre-Pay and Reserve Online: Every official Giants parking lot is cash only. You can use SpotHero to reserve parking before heading to the Giants game. It’ll help avoid the congestion caused by paying onsite, and allow you to save money by comparing prices and finding the best deals.
Arrive Early: No matter where you plan on parking, get there early. We recommend 1-2 hours before the game. The area around AT&T Park is densely packed and there’s plenty to explore before the game.
Tips For Finding Free Street Parking: On r/SFGiants, we found some tips to find free street parking near AT&T Park.
- “I park here for free but it is about a mile to walk to the ballpark from here. This is at Indiana and Mariposa in the Dog Patch neighborhood. I can walk pretty far for ten bucks but I am cheap. GPS cords in case that link doesn’t work. 37.763804, -122.391757 [and walking directions to AT&T Park]. There is also a MUNI stop at 3rd and Mariposa so you could take MUNI two stops to the ballpark if you wanted to. Most people can walk about 3.5 miles per hour so it is a 15-20 minute walk from there.” —dogerh8ter
- “Along the same lines, I park on 8th and Brannon for free. Usually I see empty free spots closer to the ball park on 6th or 7th and Townsend. I think the meters there are out of the “special event zone” and therefore free at night.” —Source
- “WARNING: If you try street parking, read the street parking signs extremely carefully. There used to be some hidden gems for weekend games, but I think they are all gone.” —revocer
- “Park in Lucerne Street. It’s a dead end alley way on Brannan between 6th and 7th streets. There’s usually a couple spots open before gametime and although it’s in an alley way, some nice condo’s and startups occupy the street so there are camera’s all over. You won’t have to worry about a break in, or the ridiculous parking fee’s. It’s like a 10 minute walk from the ballpark.” —Twirphobo
• • •
How much is parking at AT&T Park?
- Parking in the official lots costs $30- $40. The official lots are permit only or cash only. Off-site locations start at $10 and let you pre-pay and reserve a spot online. This post from SpotHero shows rates for a bunch of options near the stadium and includes links to make a parking reservation.
Where are the cheapest spots?
- Generally speaking, the least expensive spots are in the off-site parking lots and garages just north of the 80 but not too far into downtown. Those spots start at $10. There are also spots from $10 – $15 between 6th and 7th on Bryant and Harriet St.
Is there street parking?
- Yes, it ranges from $3 – $7/hour. But street parking near AT&T Parking often isn’t as secure as lots or garages.
Where can I tailgate?
- Tailgating is permitted in Lots A (permit lot only) and C, B & E. Only single spaces can be used for tailgating. If you’re going with a larger group and want to tailgate, contact with Giants Group Sales at (415) 972-2221.
Is it better to take public transportation?
- If you’re not driving to the game, public transportation is your best bet. The Giants provide options for getting to AT&T Park by public transit.
• • •
Street parking near AT&T Park on gameday is $3 – $7/hour. There is a four-hour limit. Here’s more info from the SFMTA.
“SFMTA parking meters on blocks within walking distance of AT&T Park operate from 9am to 10pm Monday to Saturday and until 6pm on special event Sundays. These meters are priced at $7/hour for events. These policies help make more parking spots available in South Beach and Mission Bay and help reduce congestion by discouraging circling for free or cheap parking near the ballpark.” – SFpark.org
Street Parking Map
• • •
Tailgating is permitted in lots A (permit lot only), C, and E. Only single spaces can be used for tailgating. If you’re going with a larger group and want to tailgate, contact with Giants Group Sales at (415) 972-2221.
Large group tailgating events are offered at the north area of the bus lots across from Pier 48, accessed from Terry Francois Boulevard. Each space purchased has room for two cars, which could include catering trucks. Additional spaces can be purchased on the day of the game.
In all tailgating areas, consumption of alcohol is prohibited. The use of charcoal grills or wood-burning fire is also prohibited. Each tailgater is responsible for disposing of their own trash.
• • •
All official AT&T parking lots have handicapped parking as well as free ADA shuttle service. Spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. The shuttles operate two hours before the game and one hour after the game. The shuttles drop off for the game and pick up after the game at the Giants Dugout Store on Third Street.
Click “directions” in the top left of the map for the quickest route to AT&T Park
• • •
AT&T Park Parking Guide > A round-up of AT&T Park parking options, including rates, locations, & tips.
Official AT&T Park Parking Page > The official resources for parking, provided by the Giants
Official Tailgating Information > Official ruling on tailgating in main lots
AT&T Park Yelp Page >The information on AT&T Park is given by honest fans. Search “parking” to get tips from locals.
SpotHero AT&T Park Parking> SpotHero lets you reserve convenient parking near AT&T Park and save up to 50%.
Parking Panda > Compare prices at nearby parking garages or even purchase a space ahead of time at one of the official AT&T Park parking lots with Parking Panda.
Reddit.com /SFGiants Subreddit> This link is preset to search for “parking” in the posts. Below are threads with detailed answers and tips about parking near AT&T Park.
- Cubs fan visiting in May with some questions
- Visiting AT&T this weekend for the first time, I have a couple questions…
- First time going to AT&T Park next week — Where should I park?
- First Game – Parking at AT&T
- Parking for the game – includes directions for free parking and ~1-mile walk to ballpark.
- Question about parking near AT&T