Bankers Life Fieldhouse, home of the NBA’s Indiana Pacers and WNBA’s Indiana Fever, is located in downtown Indianapolis. This indoor arena holds just over 18,000 fans. Downtown parking can be a hassle during game day, so plan ahead to make it easy!
Our comprehensive parking guide will give you everything you need in order to successfully find the best parking for a Pacers game, or any other event at the arena. We’ve got prices, locations, helpful tips, and more. Read on and plan in advance for your parking needs!
• • •
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Online Parking Reservations
Compare parking options near Bankers Life Fieldhouse with SpotHero and book a spot in advance!
• • •
Best Parking Near Bankers Life Fieldhouse
Finding cheap Bankers Life Fieldhouse parking is easy if you know where to look. Generally, speaking, the further away that you park, the less that you’ll pay.
Book a space ahead of time so that you know exactly where you’re going to park, how much you’ll pay, that a space will be waiting for you on the other end of your journey. This is the easiest way to make sure that things go smoothly on game day and remove the potential stress from your Bankers Life Fieldhouse parking experience.
|Lot Name||Rate||Reserve Parking||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|26 N Delaware St||$10||Book Now!||0.4 mi||7 mins|
|36 N Delaware St||$15||Book Now!||0.4 mi||8 mins|
|418 S Alabama St||$20||Book Now!||0.5 mi||11 mins|
• • •
- The most convenient parking location is the Virginia Avenue Parking Garage (circled in red in the map). This is a 2,200-space garage that connects to the stadium via a walkway over Delaware Street. Prices vary but the standard rate for all day is $12, and some spaces are reserved.
- Empty meter spaces are a few blocks from Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Most meters in the area cost $1.50 per hour until 9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and are free on Sundays.
- Privately owned lots and garages near the stadium charge between $10 and $20 for special events and high-demand Pacers games.
• • •
Handicap parking spaces are available at all lots, including the Virginia Avenue parking garage. Additionally, there is a drop-off point on Bankers Life Court. This is located on the north side of the building, behind the Fieldhouse Box Office. It is accessible from Bankers Life Court, a one-way street going east (off of Pennsylvania Street).
• • •
- There is no tailgating allowed at privately owned lots.
- There are plenty of bars and restaurants in downtown Indianapolis to enjoy pre and post game festivities!
• • •
Taxis are available in downtown Indianapolis. Yellow Cab offers taxi services for wheelchair clients and may be contacted at (317) 487-7777.
The Indy Go Bus
This bus provides convenient and inexpensive access to all of downtown, with a convenient trip planner available to make navigating the public transportation system a cinch!
• • •
Click “Directions” in the top left of the map for the quickest route to the Bankers Life Fieldhouse
• • •
Downtown Indy Parking Page > Check out the downtown Indianapolis official parking page. The page has parking options and prices, just like we’ve got here.
SpotHero > Compare parking options near Bankers Life Fieldhouse and book a space in advance with this online parking reservation service.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse Yelp Page > Get the skinny on the ins and outs of the arena by reading Yelp reviews from fellow fans!
Parkopedia Bankers Life Fieldhouse > The encyclopedia of parking shows you parking options and alternatives for your Bankers Life Fieldhouse event.
Stadium Journey > Stadium Journey provides crowd reviews and well as local area information and stadium history.