800 Occidental Ave South, Seattle, WA 98134 | (206) 381-7555
CenturyLink Field is home to the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks, the XFL’s Seattle Dragons, and the MLS’s Seattle Sounders FC. Renowned for its record-breaking fan noise, this stadium holds 72,000 people during game day. With 10,000 parking spaces around the stadium, you have a lot of parking options to choose from. Let us help you navigate your parking journey with our comprehensive guide to CenturyLink Field Parking. We’ll give you the best info on parking locations, prices, and more.
CenturyLink Field Parking Options
The North Lot and CenturyLink garage are located just steps from the stadium. Game day access is typically restricted to season ticket holders who have pre-purchased parking passes along with their tickets. View their locations on a map below or visit the CenturyLink Field website to learn more.
North Lot Parking
Number of Spaces
CenturyLink Field Parking Map
- Tailgating is permitted in the North Parking Lot only and on specific dates only.
- All vehicles must park as directed by parking personnel.
- Park in ONE stall only. Awnings, chairs, BBQ’s, etc. cannot extend into other spaces or the traffic
lanes until specifically authorized by parking personnel
- No charcoal BBQ’s or fires , and friers. Propane grills are allowed.(propane only)
- No glass beverage containers.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in an open public area is a violation of city and state law (see below)
- ALL tailgating activities must end 15 minutes after scheduled event start
- The North Parking Lot closes 2 hours after the event concludes.
The North Lot and CenturyLink Field Event Center Garage have a limited amount of disabled parking in the North Lot may be available on day of game and will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. A state-issued, disabled placard is required for disabled parking access.
Take the Sounder trains to King Street Station (just a short walk to CenturyLink Field) on select weekend day games. You can also take Link light rail or ST Express bus service to CenturyLink Field every home game. Visit the Sound Transit Website for more information.
Amtrak Cascades Train Service
One of the quickest ways to get to CenturyLink Field is to take Amtrak. Amtrak Cascades has a station right next to CenturyLink Field for fans coming from Portland, Southwest Washington, Bellingham, and the north. Trains fill up quickly for game days, so book your tickets in advance.
Visit the Amtrak Cascades website for schedules and online reservations.
SpotHero Compare parking options near CenturyLink Field and reserve a guaranteed space in advance! Save money by finding the best deals.
Stadium Journey Stadium Journey offers user reviews and more. Check it out for some helpful tips about parking and the surrounding area.
CenturyLink Field Yelp Page Check out the CenturyLink Field Yelp page and read great reviews, fan recommendations, and helpful tips for your game or event!