Address: 1 Warriors Way, San Francisco, CA 94158
Phone Number: (888) 479-4667
Chase Center is home of the NBA’s Golden State Warriors. This brand new stadium opened in September 2019 and can hold just over 18,000 guests. Parking at the Chase Center is extremely limited and fans are encouraged to use public transportation or book off-site parking.
Best Parking Near Chase Center
Below are listed rates for the official Chase Center garages. The Mercedes-Benz Garage and Warriors Way Garage are both preferred parking for Chase Center. Street parking may be found nearby and can cost upwards of $7 per hour until 10 pm for all events.
|Mercedes-Benz Garage||99 Warriors Way||$50||59 ft.|
|Warriors Way Garage||150 Warriors Way||$50||328 ft.|
|Townsend Garage||153 Townsend Street||$17||0.9 Mi|
|China Basin Garage||920 3rd Street||$25||0.7 Mi|
|Lot C||1144 3rd Street||$40||0.4 Mi|
|The Exchange||1800 Owens St||$50||0.5 Mi|
|Pro Park||1140 7th Street||$30||0.8 Mi|
Parking near the Chase Center can be quick and affordable if you know where to look. If you’re willing to walk just a few blocks to the venue you can find event parking for as low as $20. SpotHero lists a mix of personal spots, parking lots, and garages you can reserve for an affordable price.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) You can take BART to the Embarcadero Station or 16th Street BART Station. From Embarcadero Station transfer to the Muni T Third line to the UCSF/Chase Center (16th Street) platform.
- The last BART train to the East Bay will depart at 12:26am
- The last BART train to the South Bay will depart at 1:02am
Check out the BART Schedule to plan your trip.
San Francisco MUNI (AmTrak) Muni Rail – UCSF/Chase Center (16th Street). These trains are included in your event ticket and are your easiest path out of the immediate vicinity post events to bring you closer to your destinations or to your choice of another mode of travel.
Muni Buses – Bus line 55,48,22,78x, 79x will all run during Chase Center events.
Check out the Muni Website to plan your trip.
Caltrain Take the Caltrain to the San Francisco Caltrain Station at 4th and King St, which is the last station and serves all trains.
Either transfer to the Muni T Third platform (located across the street on 4th between King St. and Berry St.) and take Muni to the UCSF/Chase Center stop or walk along 4th St. and turn left on South St. to Chase Center (approx. 15-20 minutes).
- Weekdays/Saturdays: The last Caltrain train departs at 12:05 a.m.
- Sundays/Holidays: The last Caltrain train departs at 9:37 p.m.
For schedules and routes, check out the Caltrain Website.
Ferries Stops located at Pier 48 (temporary ferry terminal), Pier 52 and the Ferry Building
From Pier 48:
- Walk north on Terry A Francois Blvd. to Pier 48 (temporary ferry terminal). Reserve tickets ahead online through Golden Gate Transit or San Francisco Bay Ferry (WETA).
- Golden Gate Ferry from Larkspur also provides a park and ride opportunity based on availability (for up to 600 riders).
From Pier 52:
- Mission Bay TMA /Tideline ferry service operating from Berkeley Marina with a stop at Pier 1.5 in San Francisco before terminating at Pier 52 in Mission Bay (just 2 blocks from Chase Center).
- This ferry service is provided at a charge. Monthly passes may be purchased.
- This ferry service operates approximately every 30 minutes from 7 am till 10 am in the morning and 4 pm till 6:35 pm in the afternoon/evening.
From Ferry Building (along Embarcadero/Market St.)
- WETA, Blue & Gold, and Golden Gate operate regular ferry service between the San Francisco Ferry Building (2 miles from Chase Center) and Vallejo, Larkspur, Sausalito, Tiburon, Oakland, Alameda and South San Francisco.
- The Ferry Building is also a terminal/hub for Muni and Amtrak/Amtrak Capital Corridor service.
- Stay up to date on transit conditions by following WETA and Golden Gate Ferry on Twitter (@sfbfbayalerts and @goldengateferry)
The Chase Center also has a bike valet for those commuting to the arena. Bikers may enter the two tier bicycle valet room at 16th St. near the corner of 3rd St.
Chase Center was constructed and designed to comply fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act, and offers a number of services related to accessible seating.
Accessible Parking: The Mercedes-Benz Garage at Chase Center has a limited number of ADA parking stalls available on a first come, first served basis. They also offer a limited number of ADA parking permits in the garage at 150 Warriors Way directly adjacent to Chase Center. In order to secure your pre-paid parking pass, click here, select your event date and choose your garage. For specific ADA parking questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To gain access to this accessible parking, proper vehicle registration is required as well as a current disabled placard with a matching identification card.
Wheelchairs: Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available to assist guests to and from their seats. To request a wheelchair, please visit our Guest Services Station on the Main Concourse directly above the West Entrance and Portal 47 or text (833)-CC4FANS. Wheelchairs are not available for rent.
Official Chase Center Transportation Page The official website for Oracle Arena parking is our source for pricing and locations!
SpotHero Compare parking options near Chase Center and reserve a guaranteed space in advance!
Official Chase Center A-Z Guide For everything you need to know about the Chase Center, from Accessibility to Will Call.
Chase Center Yelp Page Hear about the Chase Center experience directly from fans.