FedExForum is home with the NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies and the NCAA’s Memphis Tigers. Our guide will give you the scoop on all things parking, from getting to the arena, tailgating, directions, and more!
FedExForum offers 1,500 parking spaces in the five-level attached parking garage. There are two entrances to the garage, both on Linden Avenue between Third and Fourth Streets. Parking is sold on a season basis for Memphis Grizzlies games and Memphis Tigers games. Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis for non-basketball events at FedExForum. Parking rates are set based on the type of event being held at FedExForum.
The National Basketball Association, the Memphis Grizzlies and FedExForum are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports & entertainment experience. NBA fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Players will respect and appreciate each and every fan.
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
- Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court, and those who engage in any of these actions will immediately be ejected from the game.
- Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
- There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
- Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures
FedExForum is located in downtown Memphis at the heart of the city’s Beale Street Entertainment District. The arena is easily accessible to visitors from exits off I-40, I-55 and Midtown I-240 as well as Poplar Avenue and other east-west arteries. Affordable roundtrip express shuttle bus service and three separate trolley lines also run within a few blocks of FedExForum.
Mata Express Shuttle Service
Many Memphis Grizzlies and University of Memphis Tigers fans can experiene the convenience and camaraderie of roundtrip rides to FedEdForum on express shuttle buses from outlying and suburban locations. Shuttles begin rolling on a staggered schedule before tip-off and drop passengers off at the doors of FedExForum. They begin their return trips immediately after the games.
Mata Trolley Line Service
Trolleys on the Main Street Line, on the Riverside Line and on the Madison Avenue Line will help move FedExForum-bound visitors from parking in and around the South Main Arts District, the Pinch District near the Pyramid and parking at a MATA park and ride lot at Madison and Cleveland to games, concerts and other events at the arena. Main Street trolleys run northbound and southbound and the closest stops to FedExForum are those at Beale Street and at Linden Avenue. Hearty Madison Avenue Line riders may opt to walk the few remaining blocks to FedExForum once they arrive downtown while others may wish to connect with a southbound trolley on the Main Street Line.
If you plan on driving to FedExForum, please consider carpooling and please allow ample time to arrive at your event on-time. Remember, heavy traffic and construction activity in some areas of the city may cause delays and heavy crowds at multiple or overlapping downtown events may require drivers to be resourceful in locating overflow parking.
Parking for guests with disabilities is available in the FedExForum parking garage, and the Linden Avenue marshalling area. All vehicles must have a current state-issued hang tag or license plate. The designated drop-off location for disabled patrons is located on the northside of FedExForum, off the Beale Street alley which can be reached by turning eastbound off Third Street, which runs one-way north.