The Moda Center is home to the NBA’s Portland Trail Blazers. Our ultimate guide will tell you all things parking—from directions to the arena, the best deals, how to book a reservation ahead, and more!
Official Moda Center Parking Rates
Parking prices vary according to the event (prices typically range from $8 to $15 for events). Parking prices are included on the detailed show information page located within the event calendar. or most events, pre-paid parking is available to purchase at the Rose Quarter Box Office. Click here to purchase tickets online. What parking options are available at the Rose Quarter? We have four parking garages and two parking lots providing over 2500 spaces, with disabled spaces available on most levels. Each garage has at least one elevator. For most events, pre-paid parking is available from the box office or any Ticketmaster outlet location. Please inquire when purchasing your tickets.
Directions to Moda Center
Click “Directions” in the top left corner of the map for the quickest route to the Moda Center.
Tailgating at Moda Center
The Rose Quarter strives to provide guests with a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. To ensure that a pleasant experience is not disrupted or ruined by a few unruly guests, we have established the Rose Quarter Code of Conduct. The following acts shall be grounds for denial of ticket sales, eviction from or non-admittance to the Rose Quarter grounds without a refund:
• Activity likely to endanger person or property
• Activity or item that could disrupt or interfere with performances or other activities including, but not limited to, air horns or laser pointers
• Bringing into the facility articles that could be perceived as dangerous including, but not limited to, weapons, chains, bottles or cans
• Smoking or carrying a lighted cigar, cigarette or pipe in NO SMOKING areas
• Individuals who appear intoxicated
• Attempting to smuggle alcoholic beverages into the building
• Consuming or carrying dispensed alcohol in areas other than designated areas for consumption
• The selling/supplying to, possession of, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by a minor
• Bringing into the facility any type of beverage or food container other than those necessary for medical or childcare
• Those who witness other guests violating Rose Quarter policies should report offenders to the nearest Rose Quarter staff member. Guests should be aware that it is illegal to drink alcohol outside the arena except in designated beer gardens. Violators of the law are subject to arrest and prosecution by the Portland Police Department.
Public Transit to Moda Center
To plan your trip to the Moda Center via public transportation, visit Tri-Met’s website. Please note that all trips on Trimet require paid fare.
Save time and use the free TriMet Tickets mobile app to buy and use your fares. Apple and Android users, just go to the iTunes of Google Play app store and download the free app, register your debit/credit card in our secure system and you’re ready to go. Learn more at trimet.org/mobiletickets.
Purchase your mobile tickets ahead of time and then activate them before entering a fare-only platform or before boarding a bus or train. You can buy and use tickets for multiple riders on just one phone. Learn more at trimet.org/mobiletickets.
DAY PASS FARES
Honored citizens: $2
The Portland Streetcar Eastside loop is open and has a stop at the Rose Quarter. Click here for more information.
Moda Center Handicap Parking
The Rose Quarter campus has four parking garages each with disabled parking on most levels. When purchasing your event tickets at the Rose Quarter Box Office, ask about pre-paid parking. Convenient drop-off and pick-up areas for guests, taxis and limousines are located along Wheeler Ave and Multnomah Street.
*Please note that Ramsey Way (aka Winning Way) is no longer a drop-off location.