Finding Fenway Park parking on game day can be challenging. This Fenway Park Parking Guide will help you pick the best parking solution for your needs!
Public Parking Near Fenway Park
Parking around Fenway Park is scarce and limited to privately operated lots and garages in the vicinity of the stadium. We’ve highlighted a few of the best choices and included their prices so that you can compare costs and distances to the stadium. Most of these garages allow fans to reserve spaces ahead of time, which can be a convenient way to ensure that a parking spot will be waiting for you.
|Lot Name||Price Range||Reservations?||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|Fenway Garage||$50||n/a||0 mi||1 Min|
|1282 Boylston St||$57||Book Now!||.2 mi||4 Mins|
|Swan Lot||$66||Book Now!||0 mi||1 Min|
|Ipswich Garage||$45||n/a||.1 Mi||2 Mins|
|Boston University – Warren Towers Garage||$33||Book Now!||.6 mi||12 Mins|
|Commonwealth Hotel||$45||Book Now!||.2 mi||5 Mins|
|Landmark Center Garage||$50||Book Now!||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Haviland Street Garage||$45||Book Now!||.4 Mi||9 Mins|
|Christian Science Plaza Garage||$19||Book Now!||.8 mi||16 Mins|
|The Clarendon Garage||$10||Book Now!||1.2 mi||25 Mins|
Official Fenway Park Parking Options
The Fenway Park website on MLB.com lists approximately 35 parking options near the park. This is a rolling list of garages and lots, as well as area businesses that turn into parking lots during game days. There are two “Official Lots” for Fenway:
- 100 Clarendon Garage – This lot is a great economical option at only $10 on game days (must have ticket to redeem rate, and excludes weekday afternoon games), but is a hike at 1.3 miles away from the park.
- Prudential Center – $16 with a valid ticket, and .8 miles away
Fenway Park Parking Tips
Park Farther Away and on your Route: The area around Fenway Park during Red Sox games is very hectic and prone to jams. If you value a quick exit, you should park far away from the stadium, or at least in the direction of your travel.
Pre-Pay and Reserve Online: There are many garages and lots within .5 miles of Fenway. You can use SpotHero to reserve parking before heading to the game. It’ll help avoid the congestion caused by paying onsite.
Decide What’s Important to You: When you look for a parking spot, are you more focused on price or proximity to the stadium? We found this post on Fenway Park parking — it highlights a bunch of options and shows rates & distance to Fenway. You can also make a parking reservation before the game.
Arrive Early: No matter where you plan on parking, get there early. We recommend 2-3 hours before the game.
Tips For Finding Street Parking:
- Metered parking spots are 2-hours max unless otherwise posted or after 8 PM. These can be found in the Boston University area northwest of Fenway, or south down Brookline Ave. Four-hour spots are available to the south near the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, about a 20-minute walk.
- Many multi-store retail garages a couple mile away offer inexpensive daily parking, such as CambridgeSide Galleria. Attendees can book parking and take ride sharing or the T in. Find more on Reddit.
How much is parking at Fenway Park?
- Parking in the official lots is $10- $50. Parking in nearby lots starts at $10. You can explore other options in nearby lots in this post from SpotHero.
Where are the cheapest spots?
- The 100 Clarendon garage is generally considered the best bang for your buck, at just $10.
Is there street parking?
- Yes, but you need to know where to look. A few blocks northwest of Fenway Park is Boston University. Street parking along nearby Bay State Rd is free after 5pm on weekdays and Saturdays, and all day on Sundays. The Red Sox website notes that metered parking is available on Beacon Street as well, but for a cost of up to $22 for the duration of a game. In general, street parking spaces will be filled quickly and fans should pay attention to street signage to make sure they won’t be towed or ticketed. That being said, finding a cheap spot on the street is not out of the question if you arrive early enough and are determined to save a few dollars.
From the Red Sox Handicap Parking Page: A limited amount of handicap parking is available on Jersey Street between Van Ness Street and Boylston Street near Gate D. There are spaces also on Ipswich Street near Gate B. There are also several parking lots and garages around Fenway Park off Brookline Avenue and off Lansdowne Street.
Fenway Park Parking Guide A round-up of Fenway Park parking options in nearby lots, including rates, locations, & tips.
SpotHero Fenway Park Parking SpotHero lets you reserve convenient parking near Fenway Park and save up to 50%.
Official Fenway Park Parking Page The official resources for parking, provided by the Red Sox
Boston-Discovery Guide Parking guide for Fenway including more specific rate details at nearby garages.
Cheap Fenway Parking Collection of spots and tips from bostonparking.org
Boston Red Sox A – Z Guide Major League Baseball’s Official Guide to every single subject and question you can imagine about games at Fenway Park.
Stadium Journey A great resource of info about Fenway Park. User reviews, stadium history, parking info, surrounding areas and more!
Fenway Park Yelp Page Get the fans’ tips and hints to success for the Red Sox game! Reviews offer helpful parking suggestions and things to do around the area.