Heinz Field is home to the NFL’s Pittsburgh Steelers and the University of Pittsburgh’s Pittsburgh Panthers. Our guide has maps, directions, and information about how to book parking online to reserve a guaranteed spot!
- For all North Shore parking options, all locations open 5 hours prior to game time. Tailgating is permitted in lots only.
- No tents are permitted.
- No fires other than cooking grills are permitted. Grills are NOT permitted in any garages.
- No personal or private toilets or port-a-johns are permitted.
- Alcohol is permitted, but no sale of alcohol is permitted.
- Tailgating is to be contained to paid space only. Tailgating and other activities cannot restrict access to the aisles.
Port Authority Regular Bus Service
Visit the Port Authority Website to plot a route to Heinz Field using regularly scheduled bus service.
The West Busway
Park at Carnegie, Bell, Crafton, or Sheradon Park-and-Ride stations, then take the “33x West Busway – All Stops” bus to downtown. From there, you can walk to the ballpark across the Clemente Bridge and over to Heinz Field.
Fans coming to Heinz Field are able to take advantage of the free Light Rail Transit (or “T”) service. Park along any T station, and get free service to and from the stadium!
“T” Service is provided from:
- Weekdays from 5:06am to 12:44am
- Saturdays from 5:41am to 12:48am
- Sundays from 5:41am to 11:18pm
Drop off and pick up is the recommended ADA access to the stadium.
Parking for disabled is available in all lots surrounding Heinz Field. Parking is available on a first come, first served basis. Vehicles must display proper credentials to be allowed to park in a handicapped zone.
SpotHero Compare parking options near Heinz Field and reserve a parking space in advance. Save money by searching for the best deals!
Stadium Journey Check out Stadium Journey. This site provides some great info about Heinz Field, including parking tips, user reviews, and amenities in and around downtown.
Heinz Field Yelp Page Get great reviews from fellow fans! Yelp features user reviews of the stadium and the surrounding area.