The Lincoln Financial Field is located at 1020 Pattison Avenue, just north of Interstate 95 in the heart of Philadelphia. The stadium serves as the home of the Philadelphia Eagles, will host the 2017 Army-Navy football game, and many other major concerts throughout the year. Finding parking near the stadium can be an expensive and frustrating endeavor if you don’t plan ahead.
There are 38 small surface lots to choose from at the stadium. Some of these lots are available to the general public on a first-come, first-serve basis, while others are exclusively sold to season-ticket holders in advance. Advanced parking reservations for the general public can be booked in the SpotHero “Closest to the Exit” lot, which allows for easy exit to the interstate after the game.
Lincoln Financial Field Online Parking Reservations
Select the event that you’re headed to in the window below and use SpotHero to book a guaranteed parking space in advance!
Lincoln Financial Field, located in downtown Philadelphia, is home to the NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles:
- There are 38 small surface lots to choose from at the stadium.
- It costs $40 to park cars, and $80 for oversized vehicles when attending Eagles games.
- It can take up to an hour to exit the lots after an Eagles game.
- Around a third of the parking lots at the stadium are designated for tailgating.
- Book a space at the SpotHero “Closest to the Exit” lot for the easiest route to the interstate after the game.
- The SEPTA Broadway Street Subway Line is the quickest way to get to Lincoln Financial Field. Exit at Pattison Avenue, which is the last southbound stop.
- Parking at Lincoln Financial Field has garnered some mixed reviews. Some say finding nearby parking is confusing and hectic, whereas some said it was a smooth experience. The one thing everyone agrees on is to make sure you arrive early. No matter what, parking for an Eagles game is going to be crowded. But the earlier you go, the less stressful the experience will be.
- Another affordable parking option for Eagles games is the FDR Lot, which is about a mile hike to the stadium and costs $30.
- Only Suitesholders and Club Seatholders can reserve Lincoln Financial Field parking in advance.
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 5 hours before kick-off for Eagles games.
- Q: Can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV at the stadium?
- A: Yes – it costs $80 for oversized parking at Lincoln Financial Field. Speak to a parking attendant upon arrival and they’ll let you know where to park.
- Q: Can I bring a bag into the stadium?
- A: Depends – Lincoln Financial Field only allows bags that are 1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and don’t exceed 12″ X 6″ X 12″, 2) one gallon clear plastic freezers bags, and 3) small bags no larger than the size of a hand.
Lincoln Financial Field Parking Map
Lincoln Financial Field Public Transit Map
Lincoln Financial Field Seating Map
All Parking Options Map
Lincoln Financial Field Parking
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|Lot A/B/G/H||.4 Mi||9 Mins|
|Lots C/D||.7 Mi||15 Mins|
|Lot D||.7 Mi||15 Mins|
|FDR Lot||1 Mi||20 Mins|
|Lots F/G/H||.4 Mi||9 Mins|
|Lots M/N (South)||.2 Mi||5 Mins|
|Lots M/N (North)||.3 Mi||7 Mins|
|Lot P||.4 Mi||9 Mins|
|Lot Q||.6 Mi||12 Mins|
|Lots R/W/X||.8 Mi||16 Mins|
|Lots T/S||.7 Mi||13 Mins|
|Lots U/V||.8 Mi||16 Mins|
|Reserved Lots D/E||.4 Mi||9 Mins|
|Reserved Lot J||.3 Mi||6 Mins|
|Reserved Lot K (North)||.3 Mi||6 Mins|
|Reserved Lot K (East)||.3 Mi||6 Mins|
|Reserved Lot L (South & North)||450 Ft||2 Mins|
- Tailgating is permitted in the pink, blue, and yellow lots.
- Tailgating is prohibited in the red lots.
- Parking becomes available for tailgating approximately five hours before the start of home games.
- Grills and alcohol are allowed in the tailgate approved lots, but outside alcohol is not permitted into the stadium.
Lincoln Financial Field Handicap Parking
Parking attendants are present at all main lots during game day. Fans with a disabled hang tag or license plate issued by the state must request directions to disabled parking. Attendants will provide the closest accessible parking.
Additionally, disabled drop off zones exist for ease of coming and going to and from the stadium.
The North Gate is the ADA designated gate. Any persons with disabilities may use this gate for expedited entry as well as the SCA and West VIP entrances.
SEPTA’s Broad Street Subway Line is the best route to Lincoln Financial Field. Exit at the last southbound stop – Pattison Avenue. If a game ends past midnight, bus lines replace the Subway.
SEPTA also offers a Sports Express Service for game day and specific events on the Broad Street Line. The Sports Express makes limited stops at the following locations:
- Fern Rock Transportation Center
- Olney Transportation Center
- Spring Garden
- City Hall
Official Lincoln Financial Field Parking Page – The Eagles’ official parking page, which is includes pricing, locations, and directions. The same info our guide provides!
Lincoln Financial Field Yelp Page – Get the low-down from fellow Eagles fans on the Linc!
SpotHero – Book a space in advance at the SpotHero “Closest to the Exit Lot” for the quickest route to the interstate after the game.
Lincoln Financial Field FAQs – A quick guide answering your questions about Lincoln Financial Field and accessibility.
Parkopedia Lincoln Financial Field – The encyclopedia of parking – you can find all kinds of parking details and alternatives.
Stadium Journey – Some great info about Lincoln Financial Field, including amenities, parking tips, user reviews, and information about the surrounding area.