Located in the heart of Philadelphia, the Lincoln Financial Field serves as the home of the Philadelphia Eagles. There are 38 small surface lots to choose from at the stadium. Some of these lots are available to the general public on a first-come, first-serve basis, while others are exclusively sold to season-ticket holders in advance. Advanced parking reservations for the general public can be booked in the SpotHero “Closest to the Exit” lot, which allows for easy exit to the interstate after the game.
Lincoln Financial Field, located in downtown Philadelphia, is home to the NFL’s Philadelphia Eagles:
- There are 38 small surface lots to choose from at the stadium.
- It costs $40 to park cars, and $80 for oversized vehicles when attending Eagles games.
- It can take up to an hour to exit the lots after an Eagles game.
- Around a third of the parking lots at the stadium are designated for tailgating.
- Book a space at the SpotHero “Closest to the Exit” lot for the easiest route to the interstate after the game.
- Tailgating is permitted in the pink, blue, and yellow lots.
- Tailgating is prohibited in the red lots.
- Parking becomes available for tailgating approximately five hours before the start of home games.
- Grills and alcohol are allowed in the tailgate approved lots, but outside alcohol is not permitted into the stadium.
Lincoln Financial Field Handicap Parking
Parking attendants are present at all main lots during game day. Fans with a disabled hang tag or license plate issued by the state must request directions to disabled parking. Attendants will provide the closest accessible parking.
Additionally, disabled drop off zones exist for ease of coming and going to and from the stadium.
The North Gate is the ADA designated gate. Any persons with disabilities may use this gate for expedited entry as well as the SCA and West VIP entrances.
SEPTA’s Broad Street Subway Line is the best route to Lincoln Financial Field. Exit at the last southbound stop – Pattison Avenue. If a game ends past midnight, bus lines replace the Subway.
SEPTA also offers a Sports Express Service for game day and specific events on the Broad Street Line. The Sports Express makes limited stops at the following locations:
- Fern Rock Transportation Center
- Olney Transportation Center
- Spring Garden
- City Hall
SpotHero Book a space in advance at the SpotHero “Closest to the Exit Lot” for the quickest route to the interstate after the game.
Lincoln Financial Field FAQs A quick guide answering your questions about Lincoln Financial Field and accessibility.
Stadium Journey Some great info about Lincoln Financial Field, including amenities, parking tips, user reviews, and information about the surrounding area.
Lincoln Financial Field Yelp Page Get the low-down from fellow Eagles fans on the Linc!