M&T Bank Stadium, affectionately known as “The Bank” by Baltimore locals, is home to the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens. The home crowd has earned the stadium the reputation of being one of the loudest venues in the NFL, making it a tough stop on any visiting team’s schedule. There are numerous parking options near the stadium, from official lots to nearby garages. The Ravens have partnered with SpotHero to make game day parking a breeze!
There are numerous parking options near the stadium, from official lots to nearby garages. We created a quick guide to M&T Bank Stadium parking so you can drive to the venue with an idea of what to look for, and where. Check out our official lot maps, garage rates, and cheap deals to find the best spot for you! Whether you’re in need of the closest parking space possible, the liveliest tailgating scene, or the best parking deals around, we’ve got you covered.
Quick Jump Links
• • •
Explore parking options near M&T Bank Stadium and use SpotHero to reserve a space ahead of time!
• • •
Best Parking Options Near M&T Bank Stadium
M&T Bank Stadium is surrounded by official parking lots, but access is generally restricted to season ticket holders and only available by advanced purchase. A number of public parking options exist around the stadium. A few tailgating lots are within a few blocks walk for those looking for a premium, classic game day experience. Fans will find the best deals in parking garages in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor, where prices are as low as just $10. The Baltimore Ravens have partnered with SpotHero to make finding game day parking easy!
|Lot/Garage Name||Price Range||Reservations?||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|25 S Charles St||$10||Book Now!||1.0 Mi||20 Mins|
|100 S Gay St||$14||Book Now!||1.1 Mi||20 Mins|
|DownUnder Garage||$20||Book Now!||.8 Mi||17 Mins|
|208 Water St||$10||Book Now!||1.1 Mi||20 Mins|
|Ravens Roost Lot – Tailgating Allowed||$48||Book Now!||.3 Mi||5 Mins|
|Lot J – Official Ravens Lot||$40||Book Now!||.2 Mi||4 Mins|
|Lot O – Official Ravens Lot||$40||Book Now!||.2 Mi||4 Mins|
|1810 Worcester St||$40||Book Now!||.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|Horseshoe Casino Garage||$80||Book Now!||0.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|940 W Ostend St||$35||Book Now!||0.4 Mi||8 Mins|
|30 E Lee St||$10||Book Now!||.7 Mi||15 Mins|
|Hyatt Regency Valet||$30||Book Now!||.7 Mi||15 Mins|
Please note that prices and locations are subject to change at any time.
• • •
Official M&T Bank Stadium Parking Lots
Take a look at the Baltimore Ravens official parking lots, and their locations, in the table below.
|Lot/Garage Name||Distance to Gate||Walking Time||GPS||StreetView|
|Lot A||.4 Mi||9 Mins||Go!|
|Lot B||.2 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot C||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot D||.1 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot E||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot F||.2 Mi||3 Mins||Go!|
|Lot G||.2 Mi||4 Mins||Go!|
|Lot H||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Lot J||.3 Mi||5 Mins||Go!|
|Lot K||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
|Lot L||.3 Mi||6 Mins||Go!|
|Lot N||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Lot O||.3 Mi||7 Mins||Go!|
|Bank Stadium Casino Garage||.4 Mi||8 Mins||Go!|
• • •
M&T Bank Stadium Parking Maps
Ravens Parking Map
Below are the official parking and traffic maps for the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium.
M&T Bank Stadium Parking FAQs
- Q: What time do the parking lots open?
- A: 5 hours before kick-off for Ravens games.
- Q: Where can I find oversize parking for a bus or RV?
- A: Lot H, located just southeast of the stadium, can accommodate oversize parking. RVs and oversized vehicles need two parking permits and must arrive no later than 3 hours before games.
- Q: Can I bring a bag into the stadium?
- A: Depends – M&T Bank Stadium only allows bags that are 1) clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and don’t exceed 12″ X 6″ X 12″, 2) one gallon clear plastic freezers bags, and 3) small bags no larger than the size of a hand.
• • •
Best Place to Park at M&T Bank Stadium
The garages and lots located at M&T Bank Stadium are certainly the closest, but can become really crowded and typically sell out before the season even begins. There are plenty of garages and lots within walking distance of the stadium, but the Hampton Inn Valet at 550 Washington Boulevard offers tons of inventory, is within close walking distance on the stadium, and allows parkers to reserve spots in advance to ensure you’ll have a parking spot for the game.
• • •
Tailgating at M&T Bank Stadium
- Tailgating activities in stadium-controlled parking lots is permitted, but must end thirty minutes after the start of the event.
- Cooking is not permitted within two feet of vehicles.
- For charcoal cooking, only self-starting briquettes; no lighter fluid is permitted.
- For propane cooking, there is a twenty-pound tank limit and the canister must be mounted to the grill assembly.
- All fires must be contained and supervised at all times.
• • •
Public Transit to M&T Bank Stadium
M&T Bank Stadium is served by the Maryland Transit Authority (MTA).
The 29 ½-mile Light Rail system has 33 total stops and runs from Hunt Valley in Baltimore County, to downtown Baltimore and the sports stadiums, to Cromwell Station/Glen Burnie in Anne Arundel County.
Metro Subway contains 14 stations and runs 15 ½ total miles. It runs through downtown Baltimore from John Hopkins Hospital all the way to Owings Mills in Baltimore County.
Each of the following local buses stop near M&T Bank Stadium: 1, 3, 7, 11, 14 (on Sundays), 19, 27, 35 and 64.
• • •
Handicap Parking at M&T Bank Stadium
- Accessible/handicap parking is available at M&T Bank Stadium in Lots B, C & R (Lot R is located underneath the Russell Street bridge).
- An appropriate state-issued disable placard or license plate is required to use these parking spaces.
- These spaces are available only on a first-come, first-serve basis and permits are not issued to reserve them in advance.
• • •
Directions to M&T Bank Stadium
From the south (airport): A) Take I-95 North towards Baltimore and take Exit 52 – Russell St. Veer onto Russell St. at the bottom of the ramp and M&T Bank Stadium will be on the right. B) Take I-295 North towards Baltimore. I-295 becomes Russell St., and the stadium will be on the right.
From the Northeast: Take I-95 South through the Ft. McHenry Tunnel and take Exit 53 (I-395) North to MLK Blvd/Russell St. (right lane). Take the first exit ramp. At the bottom, turn left onto Lee St. and turn left at the light onto Russell St. The stadium will be on the left.
From the Northwest: Take I-83 South (Baltimore) to Lombard Street and turn right. Then turn left (South) onto Greene Street, and the stadium will be on the left.
M&T Bank Parking Resources
Official M&T Bank Stadium Page – Official homepage for M&T Bank Stadium.
Official M&T Bank Stadium Parking Page – Official parking information, directions, and map.
SpotHero – Find and book affordable, convenient parking for Ravens games.
M&T Bank Stadium at Ticketmaster – Find tickets and upcoming event information for concerts, sports and more.