Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta among a great deal of attractions, the Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the home to the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons and will also host the 2019 Super Bowl. Mercedes-Benz Stadium parking is plentiful and affordable. Pre-purchased parking is suggested, and we’ll help you find the best locations for parking for the big game! Our Mercedes-Benz Stadium parking guide will break down the best parking deals in the area.
Parking near Mercedes-Benz Stadium is plentiful, with options for every budget. Whether you need a lot that allows for a fun tailgating experience, a great deal, or the closest parking space possible, you won’t have trouble finding the perfect parking solution. The table below outlines some of the best parking garages and lots within easy walking distance of the stadium. The prices listed are for Atlanta Falcons games, and are generally cheaper for other events.
100 Baker Extension
110 Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
127 Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW
100 Lower International Blvd. NW
106 Marietta St. NW
State Farm Drive Parking Lot
The Gulch-Lot A
98 Cone St. NW
Centennial Parking Deck
Distance to Gate
*Please note that prices and locations are subject to change at any time.
- Tailgating is permitted in all Mercedes-Benz Stadium surface lots, but prohibited in garages. Surface Lots include the Blue Lot, Yellow Lot, and Marshalling Deck. There are many public parking lots in the area surrounding the stadium that also allow for tailgating.
- Only one space is permitted per vehicle.
- Tailgating equipment may not extend beyond the parking space or block other vehicles.
- Grills are permitted, but may not take up additional parking spaces.
- Landscaped areas may not be claimed exclusively for private use.
Handicap parking is available in the Red Deck. Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Spaces cannot be reserved in advance. Vehicles must have a valid, state-issued tag or license plate to park in handicap spaces.
All parking lots and gate entrances feature curb cuts for easier access.
MARTA, or the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, offers a variety of options to get to and from the Dome.
- MARTA Rail to Stadium/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station.
- MARTA Rail to Vine City Station, and walk up Northside Drive to the stadium.
- For more information visit MARTA’s website.