ORACLE ARENA PARKING
7000 Coliseum Way | Oakland, CA 94621 | (510) 569-2121
Oracle Arena is home of the Golden State Warriors.Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, or O.co Coliseum, is home to two sports powerhouses – the Oakland Athletics and Oakland Raiders. This multipurpose stadium complex sees plenty of traffic throughout the year, and can lead to parking nightmares if you don’t prepare ahead. But fear not – our comprehensive parking guide will take you step by step through the parking process. We’ll give you everything you need to know to make parking a cinch – from prices to locations, and directions to tailgate info. Plan ahead for your parking needs and get to that spot and into the game!
|Arena Events / Concerts||Raiders Parking||Athletics Parking||Golden State Warriors Parking|
|Car / Motorcycle||$35||$35||$20||$30|
|Limo / Bus / RV||$85||$75||$30||$50|
|Parking Opens Prior to Event||2 hours||5 hours||2.5 hours||2 hours|
|Gates Open Prior to Event||1 hour||2 hours||1.5 hours||1.5 hours|
- Tailgating is permitted in all lots. Tailgaters are limited to one space per vehicle.
- Tailgating is limited to the area directly in front of or behind your vehicle.
- Empty spaces may NOT be used for the purpose of tailgating.
- Guests may not pay for an additional parking spot (1 spot per vehicle only).
- Tailgate set ups and vehicle must remain behind the red line.
- Tailgating is only permitted before events – never after.
- Beer kegs and glass containers are not permitted in the parking lots.
- Grills are permitted in the parking lots. Coals must be disposed of in proper receptacles.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
You can take BART to the Coliseum BART Station. The station is less than a five minute walk to the Coliseum and Arena.
Check out the BART Schedule to plan your trip.
Capitol Corridor (AmTrak)
AmTrak drops off at a joint station. The walk is less than five minutes to the Coliseum and Arena.
Check out the AmTrak Website to plan your trip.
AC Transit provides bus service that drops off at Coliseum BART Station.
For schedules and routes, check out the AC Transit Website.
Handicap parking is located in the first two rows of the parking lot closest to Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum. Spaces to accommodate vans are also available.
To gain access to this accessible parking, proper vehicle registration is required as well as a current disabled placard with a matching identification card.
Official Oracle Arena Parking Page > The official website for Oracle Arena parking is our source for pricing and locations!
Oracle Arena Yelp Page > If you’re going to a Golden State Warriors game, read some Yelp reviews from fans like you for tips and info!
Stadium Journey Oracle Arena > Visit Stadium Journey’s site for Oracle Arena for user reviews and helpful info about parking, the stadium, and more!