Oracle Park (formerly AT&T Park) is home to the MLB’s San Francisco Giants. Check out our guide to Oracle Park parking for complete information on finding the perfect parking spot for your needs before heading to the game!
Oracle Park has over 3,500 parking spaces spread out over Lots A, B, C, E, and Piers 48 and 30. All lots open 3 hours before game time.
ADA parking is available in all parking lots. Visit the accessible parking section below for further details.
Oversized vehicles and buses must park in the bus lot on the east side of Lot A/ Pier 48, which can be accessed via Terry Francois Boulevard.
Tailgating is permitted in Lot A, C, and Pier 30. Visit the tailgating section for further information.
Oracle Park Parking Rates and Information
View the table below to see compare prices and location of all official San Francisco Giants parking lots and garages. The rates listed are for regular season Giants games only and are subject to change for playoff baseball games and special events.
|Lot Name||Rate||Payment||Distance||Walking Time|
|Lot A/ Pier 48||$40||Cash and Credit Cards accepted||0.2 Mi||4 Mins|
|Lot C||$40||Cash and Credit Cards accepted||0.3 Mi||7 Mins|
|Pier 30/32||$35||Cash and Credit Cards accepted||0.5 Mi||10 Mins|
|One Bryant (Lot 26)||$35||Cash and Credit Cards accepted||0.6 Mi||12 Mins|
|Pier 48 – Oversized Vehicles||$80||Cash and Credit Cards accepted||0.2 Mi||4 Mins|
Park Further Away and Save Money: Official Giants parking can cost as much as $40. Plus, there are long delays exiting Lots A, B, C, E and Pier 48. If you’re willing to walk 10-15 minutes you can find parking as low as $10 and experience a much quicker exit after the game.
Pre-Pay and Reserve Online: Every official Giants parking lot is cash only. You can use SpotHero to reserve parking before heading to the Giants game. It’ll help avoid the congestion caused by paying onsite, and allow you to save money by comparing prices and finding the best deals.
Arrive Early: No matter where you plan on parking, get there early. We recommend 1-2 hours before the game. The area around Oracle Park is densely packed and there’s plenty to explore before the game.
Tips For Finding Free Street Parking: On r/SFGiants, we found some tips to find free street parking near Oracle Park.
- “I park here for free but it is about a mile to walk to the ballpark from here. This is at Indiana and Mariposa in the Dog Patch neighborhood. I can walk pretty far for ten bucks but I am cheap. GPS cords in case that link doesn’t work. 37.763804, -122.391757 [and walking directions to AT&T Park]. There is also a MUNI stop at 3rd and Mariposa so you could take MUNI two stops to the ballpark if you wanted to. Most people can walk about 3.5 miles per hour so it is a 15-20 minute walk from there.” —dogerh8ter
- “Along the same lines, I park on 8th and Brannon for free. Usually I see empty free spots closer to the ball park on 6th or 7th and Townsend. I think the meters there are out of the “special event zone” and therefore free at night.” —Source
- “WARNING: If you try street parking, read the street parking signs extremely carefully. There used to be some hidden gems for weekend games, but I think they are all gone.” —revocer
- “Park in Lucerne Street. It’s a dead end alley way on Brannan between 6th and 7th streets. There’s usually a couple spots open before gametime and although it’s in an alley way, some nice condo’s and startups occupy the street so there are camera’s all over. You won’t have to worry about a break in, or the ridiculous parking fee’s. It’s like a 10 minute walk from the ballpark.” —Twirphobo
Oracle Parking Map
How much is parking at Oracle Park?
- Parking in the official lots costs $30- $40. The official lots accept cash and credit cards. Off-site locations start at $10 and let you pre-pay and reserve a spot online. Check out SpotHero to find affordable parking spots near the stadium!
Where are the cheapest spots?
- Generally speaking, the least expensive spots are in the off-site parking lots and garages just north of the 80 but not too far into downtown. Those spots start at $10. There are also spots from $10 – $15 between 6th and 7th on Bryant and Harriet St.
Is there street parking?
- Yes, street parking ranges from $3 – $7/hour.
Where can I tailgate?
- Tailgating is permitted in Lot A, Lot C, and One Bryant (Lot 26). Only single spaces can be used for tailgating. If you’re going with a larger group and want to tailgate, contact with Giants Group Sales at (415) 972-2221.
Is it better to take public transportation?
- If you’re not driving to the game, public transportation is your best bet. The Giants provide options for getting to Oracle Park by public transit.
Street parking near Oracle Park on game day is $3 – $7/hour. There is a four-hour limit. Here’s more info from the SFMTA.
“SFMTA parking meters on blocks within walking distance of Oracle Park operate from 9am to 10pm Monday to Saturday and until 6pm on special event Sundays. These meters are priced at $7/hour for events. These policies help make more parking spots available in South Beach and Mission Bay and help reduce congestion by discouraging circling for free or cheap parking near the ballpark.” – sfmta.com
Tailgating is permitted in Lot A, Lot C, and One Bryant (Lot 26). Only single spaces can be used for tailgating. If you’re going with a larger group and want to tailgate, contact with Giants Group Sales at (415) 972-2221.
Large group tailgating events are offered at the north area of the bus lots across from Pier 48, accessed from Terry Francois Boulevard. Each space purchased has room for two cars, which could include catering trucks. Additional spaces can be purchased on the day of the game.
In all tailgating areas, consumption of alcohol is prohibited. The use of charcoal grills or wood-burning fire is also prohibited. Each tailgater is responsible for disposing of their own trash.
All official Oracle parking lots have handicapped parking as well as free ADA shuttle service. Spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. The shuttles operate two hours before the game and one hour after the game. The shuttles drop off for the game and pick up after the game at the Giants Dugout Store on Third Street.
Official Oracle Park Page Check out the official homepage for the Oracle Park.
SpotHero Compare parking options near Oracle Park and book a guaranteed parking space in advance with SpotHero.
Official Oracle Park Parking Page Check out the official parking page for all of your information about game day traffic, parking, public transportation and more.
Official Tailgating Information Brush up on the stadium’s tailgating policies so you can rally before the big game.
Oracle Park Yelp Page Hear about the Oracle Park experience directly from fans.