The Scotiabank Arena, formerly known as the Air Canda Centre, is located in downtown Toronto and serves as the home of the Toronto Raptors of the NBA and the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL, as well as other major events throughout the year. As with any sporting venue in a major metropolitan city, finding event parking near the Scotiabank Arena can be a source of frustration if you don’t plan ahead.
Our Scotiabank Arena Parking Guide was created with the goal of helping visitors to the arena find cheap, convenient parking. Parking reservation service Parking Panda to enables fans to compare prices at nearby parking facilities and reserve guaranteed spaces in advance. Stop circling the block looking for availability and paying astronomical prices. Read on for everything you need to know about Scotiabank Arena parking, and start parking with a smile on your face!
Quick Jump Links
• • •
Scotiabank Arena Online Parking Reservations
Select the event that you’re headed to in the window below to explore parking options near the Scotiabank Arena, powered by Parking Panda
• • •
Best Parking Near Scotiabank Arena
Parking near the Scotiabank Arena can be quick and affordable if you know where to look. If you’re willing to walk just a short distance you can find cheap event parking! Parking Panda offers guaranteed parking reservations near the arena in advance. This platform enables guests to view parking options in the area, compare prices and locations, and book a space ahead of time. Fans with parking reservations can drive to the arena knowing exactly where they’re going to park, how much they’ll pay, and that a space will be waiting for them upon arrival. View some of the best deals or most convenient parking solutions in the table below to get started.
Nearby Public Parking Lots and Garages
|Lot/Garage Name||Price Range||Reserve Parking?||Distance to Gate||Walking Time|
|Queens Quay W Garage||$13||Book Now!||0.5 km||6 Mins|
|Maple Leaf Square Garage||$35||Book Now!||0.2 km||2 Mins|
|315 Front St W||$10||Book Now!||0.9 km||14 Mins|
|TD Centre Garage||$16||Book Now!||0.6 km||6 Mins|
|One York St||$20||Book Now!||0.2 km||3 Mins|
|200 King St W||$11||Book Now!||0.9 km||12 Mins|
|Brookfield Place Garage||$23||Book Now!||0.4 km||6 Mins|
|Royal Bank Plaza||$18||Book Now!||0.3 km||4 Mins|
• • •
Scotiabank Arena Parking Quick Facts
- There are over 13,000 public parking spaces within a short walk of the Scotiabank Arena
- Scotiabank Arena has parking beneath the arena, but it is reserved for employees and VIP guests.
- Parking rates in ramps near the arena average between $15-30, depending on location
- It’s easy to take the Metro (Red, Yellow, and Green Lines) to the stadium, with the Gallery Place-Chinatown station located directly at Capital One Arena.
• • •
Scotiabank Arena Parking Tips
- Generally speaking, the further away from the arena that you park, the less that you’ll pay. If you’re looking to save a few dollars, a 15 minute walk to the arena will help you save up to $20!
- Street parking near the arena is tough to come by. Some street parking may be available in the neighbourhood to the north of the arena, but you’ll have a considerable walk ahead of you.
- One added benefit of making a parking reservation online is that you don’t have to arrive early to get a space. Book through Parking Panda and you can zip into your space just minutes before the game and still be on time for the start! Your friends will thank you later.
• • •
Official Parking Options For Scotiabank Arena
The Scotiabank Arena does have a parking facility underneath of the actual building, however spaces inside of it are reserved for employees of the building and VIP guests. The next closest parking facility is across the street at 15 York St, which can be reserved ahead of time through Parking Panda.
• • •
Tailgating at Scotiabank Arena
Tailgating is not permitted at Scotiabank Arena, as most of the parking facilities in the area are indoors. Alcohol is not permitted at nearby parking facilities. For a fun pregame experience, head to Maple Leaf Square just across the street from the arena.
• • •
Public Transit To Scotiabank Arena
Bus, streetcar, subway, and train will all get you to downtown Toronto and the Scotiabank Arena. See more information below:
Toronto Transit Commission:
- Bus: The 6 Bay and 72 Pape busses stop at Union Station, just a few blocks from the arena
- Streetcar: the 509 and 510 streetcars stop at Union Station
- Subway: take the Yonge/University/Spadina line.
- Train: The arena is accessible on all GO lines via Union Station
- Visit the GO Transit website for detailed information.
Scotiabank Arena Accessible Parking
The Scotiabank Arena makes four handicap parking spaces available for each event at their on-site parking facility. The spaces be must reserved ahead of time by calling (416) 815-5982. Parking at one of these spaces costs $30 and tickets to the event must be presented at the time of entry.
Directions to Scotiabank Arena
Click “Directions” in the top left of the window below for the quickest route to the Scotiabank Arena.
Scotiabank Arena Parking Resources
Scotiabank Arena website > Visit the official website of the Scotiabank Arena for more information about transportation, directions, and arena parking.
Parkopedia > Find out locations, rates, and contact information for every parking facility near the Scotiabank Arena. It’s like an encyclopedia, but for parking.
Parking Panda > Compare parking options near the Scotiabank Arena and book a space ahead of time to guarantee your parking space.
Red Flag Deals > Locals spill their event parking secrets in Toronto on this forum for finding great deals.