1410 Museum Campus Dr, Chicago IL 60605 | (312) 235-7000
Soldier Field is located in the heart of downtown Chicago’s famed Grant Park. Originally built in 1924 and renovated in 2002, the stadium is truly a gem of NFL stadiums. At times, the stadium’s urban location can make getting to the venue difficult and parking expensive. Our Soldier Field Parking Guide will help you find parking and how to save money in downtown Chicago.
Parking Options Near Soldier Field
Check out rates and distances from some of the best parking locations near Soldier Field. Book online reservations ahead of time.
One great option for parking at Soldier Field are the Millennium Park and Grant Park garages. These parking facilities charge a reasonable game day rate in the $30-$35 range and offer shuttle service to and from Soldier Field. Their location to the north of the stadium means that fans can avoid postgame traffic and make a quick exit.
There are seven parking lots and garages located immediately at the “Museum Campus”, where Soldier Field is located. The majority of these locations are only made available to Bears season ticket holders, who enter a lottery to purchase parking at one of the facilities for the entire season. Find more from the Bears’ official site.
Soldier Field Parking Map
Tailgating at Soldier Field
- Tailgating is permitted on the top level of the Waldron Deck and all surface lots at Soldier Field.
- All tailgating set ups can’t exceed one parking space.
- Check out the Bear’s parking and transportation guide to make sure tailgating is allowed in each garage and lot at the stadium.
Driving Directions to Soldier Field
- From I-55: Take I-55 (Stevenson Expressway) north to Lake Shore Drive/Highway 41 North. Take LSD 41 North to the 18th Drive exit.
- From I-290: Take I-290 (Eisenhower Expressway) east to Congress Parkway. Take Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive and turn right to take Columbus Drive south to the 18th Drive exit.
- From I-90/94: Take I-90/94 (Dan Ryan Expressway) north to the Lake Shore Drive/22nd Street exit. Keep right and exit to LSD. Then take LSD/Highway 41 north to the 18th Drive Exit.
- From I-94: Take I-94 (Kennedy Expressway) south to the Congress Parkway exit. Follow Congress Parkway to Columbus Drive. Turn right on Columbus Drive and follow it south to the 18th Drive exit.
Soldier Field Parking Resources
SpotHero Chicago’s best source for booking Chicago parking online. You can reserve a spot near Soldier Field, or if you don’t mind taking public transportation or ride sharing into the city, just find a cheap spot.
Parking Map of Official Lots Parking in these lots is extremely limited. If you do not have the parking pass on you or are not a season ticket holder, you cannot expect to find parking by driving up on game day.
Soldier Field Express Bus (Pace) This is a summary of departure bus locations for park and ride locations from some suburban locations for Pace Bus routes. Schedule and pricing here too.
Soldier Field Parking Blog Learn more about finding cheap parking near Soldier Field and ensure a smooth game day experience with this blog from SpotHero.com!