Empower Field at Mile High
Empower Field at Mile High, formerly Sports Authority Field at Mile High, is home to the Denver Broncos of the NFL, and also hosts other major sporting and entertainment events throughout the year. The stadium is located in Denver’s Sun Valley neighborhood, adjacent to downtown Denver. The stadium boasts 6,500 on-site parking spots, with an additional 12,000 offsite spots. Avoid last minute parking and book your spot in advance with SpotHero!
Parking Options at Empower Field at Mile High
First Come, First Serve Parking
North Side – Lots F, H, & R ($30)
South Side – Lots C, E, M ($30) & N ($20)
North Side – Lots G ($30) & L ($25)
South Side – Lot D ($30)
Tailgating at Empower Field at Mile High
- With respect to all parking lot rules and guidelines, tailgating is permitted at Sports Authority Field.
- “One vehicle – one space” is strictly enforced, and blocking the drive lane is prohibited.
- Sports Authority Field asks that all cooking/grilling materials be set-up, operated and extinguished safely, and hot coals be disposed of in designated hot coal containers.
- All garbage/waste materials should be disposed-of properly.
- Open fires are not permitted.
Handicap Parking at Empower Field at Mile High
- ADA parking spaces at Empower Field are available for vehicles which display the proper state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate.
- Single-game ADA parking permits are available for purchase in advance by calling (720)-258-3000 or e-mailing Parking@Broncos.NFL.net. Both ADA parking spaces and permits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- ADA Season Parking Permits are also available for season ticket holders requesting season-long ADA parking.
- For more information, visit Empower Field’s ADA Guide page.
Public Transit to Empower Field at Mile High
BroncosRide shuttles transport fans to and from Empower Field and elsewhere in the downtown Denver area. Depending on your departure point, round trip fares range between $4.50 and $10.00. Tickets can be purchased at ticket vending machines and ticket booths at select light rail stations.
The Federal Shuttle stops at Lincoln High School (2285 South Federal Blvd), as well as other stops along Federal Boulevard. From two hours prior to kickoff until ten minutes after kickoff, this shuttle operates every three to five minutes. Service resumes following the game and lasts until 45 minutes following the game’s conclusion.
For more information, visit Empower Field’s parking and transportation page.
Driving Directions to Empower Field at Mile High
- From I-25 Northbound: Exit at 17th Avenue.
- From I-25 Southbound: Exit at Colfax Avenue, then exit at Federal Blvd northbound. Then turn right at the first light (Dick Connor Ave).
- From Denver International Airport: Take I-70 west to I-25 southbound. Exit at Colfax Avenue. From here, directions are the same as from I-25 Southbound.
Empower Field at Mile High Parking Resources
Official Empower Field at Mile High Page Official homepage for Sports Authority Field.
SpotHero Compare off-site parking options near the stadium and reserve a space in advance for Gameday!
Empower Field at Mile High Parking Blog Learn more about the best parking solutions near Empoer Field by reading this guide from SpotHero.com.