Sun Life Stadium Parking
347 Don Shula Dr | Miami Gardens, FL 33056 | (305) 943-8000
Sun Life Stadium hosts the Miami Dolphins and University of Miami’s Miami Hurricanes. This massive stadium is a great spot for tons of game day fun, as well as countless music concerts and other events through the year. Parking is well laid out, so with a little advanced research, you’ll be parked and into the fun in no time at all. Check out our guide below for parking locations, prices, and directions. We’ve got tailgating tips and other great resources to make sure your parking goes down quickly and without any hiccups. Read on and get ready for the game!
• • •
• • •
• • •
All lots are first-come, first-served, and range from $25 – $35 depending on the event.
RV, Bus, and Limo parking is $80.
You are allowed to park where you desire during the first hour after parking gates open. In order to ensure efficiency and a smooth flow of traffic, directive parking will begin one hour after parking gates open for Miami Dolphins game.
• • •
CLICK “DIRECTIONS” IN THE TOP LEFT OF THE MAP FOR THE QUICKEST ROUTE TO SUN LIFE STADIUM.
• • •
- Occupy only ONE parking space per vehicle. Spaces may not be saved, obstructed or reserved by guests.
- Tailgate directly behind your vehicle using the designated 8′x10′ space outlined on the ground. Do not block the fire lane, which is needed for emergency response vehicles.
- Drink Responsibly. Guests deemed to be unreasonably intoxicated may be ejected from the stadium grounds.
- Kegs of beer are not allowed on the property.
- Music must be played at reasonable volume and shall not contain explicit lyrics. Violators may be objected. No professional DJ setups are permitted in parking lots.
- Gas and charcoal barbeque grills are permitted; however, open fires (e.g., bonfires, pit fires) are prohibited.
• • •
Sun Life Stadium has disabled parking spaces located on site for easy access to and from the stadium. Disabled parking is located at Gates A, C, E and G. A valid disabled parking pass is required for admission into the disabled parking lots.
If all disabled spaces are occupied and subject to capacity in the valet parking areas, Sun Life Stadium will allow disabled guests to use valet parking at no charge. All guests must have a valid pre-paid parking pass or pay the standard parking fee for access to lots.
• • •
Official Sun Life Stadium Page > The official Sun Life Stadium parking page has detailed information about parking, prices, and getting to and from the sports complex, as well as alternatives for game day parking.
Sun Life Stadium Yelp Page > Check out the Sun Life Stadium Yelp page and get the low-down from fellow fans. Read reviews with some useful info about parking and the surrounding area.
Official Sun Life Stadium Guide > The Sun Life Stadium guide will answer all your game day or event questions about the venue.
Stadium Journey > Check out Stadium Journey for user reviews and helpful info about parking, the stadium, and more!
Parkopedia Marlins Park > Yes, there is an encyclopedia for all things parking! Visit Parkopedia’s page for Sun Life Stadium to look at parking options and helpful maps.