Turner Field Parking
755 Hank Aaron Dr SE | Atlanta, GA 30315 | (404) 522-7630
Home of the Braves, Turner Field was built to host baseball and a great deal of other events. Located near downtown Atlanta in a residential district, Turner Field can present a host of parking challenges. Its densely populated neighborhood can lead to a lot of time wasted if you don’t plan ahead. But don’t let that stop you from enjoying a Braves game! Our convenient and comprehensive parking guide will get you all of the information you need. With our help, you’ll successfully park for a Braves game or any other event. We’ve got pricing, locations, directions, tailgating tips and more. With our help, you’ll be parked and into Turner Field in no time at all!
|Lot||Game Day Cash||Advanced Purchase|
|Delta Medallion Lot||Free** Medallion Members Only||Free** Medallion Members Only|
|Gray Lot, Bus & Limo Parking||$12 / Bus: $50 / Large Capacity Vehicles: $30||$8 / Bus: $40 / Large Capacity Vehicles: $20|
|Silver 1 Lot (Only High Volume Games)||$8||$8|
|Silver 2 Lot (Only High Volume Games)||$8||$8|
|Silver 3 Lot (Only High Volume Games)||$8||$8|
- Tailgating is permitted in the official Turner Field parking areas.
- Grilling is permitted in the grassy area only. Fans must have extinguish coals after grilling.
- Tents of any kind cannot be set up in any of the Braves parking lots.
- Alcohol is allowed. No glass containers. No alcohol may be brought into the stadium.
MARTA, or the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, offers a variety of options to get to and from Turner Field.
- MARTA Rail to Georgia State University Station, then less than a mile walk south on Capital Avenue to Turner Field.
- MARTA Rail to Five Points Station, then take the MARTA Braves Shuttle to the Field. Shuttles run beginning 90 minutes prior to first pitch until one hour after the final out.
- For more information visit MARTA’s website.
ADA Accessible parking is available on a first come, first served basis in the green lot. There are 134 ADA spaces available.
Vehicles must have a valid, state-issued handicap parking permit or license plate.
Green Lot parking is $10 in advance, or $15 day of game.
Guest Drop Off
Fans may also be dropped off and picked up at two locations:
- The west side of Hank Aaron Drive near the North East gate (located at the icon of the taxicab.
- The east side of Pollard Boulevard near the North West fate (located at the MARTA icon).
Official Turner Field Transportation Page > Check out MLB.com’s official transportation and parking page for Turner Field. This site provides the same information you just read!
Turner Field Yelp Page > Read reviews from fellow fans and get the low-down on all kinds of tips, tricks, and recommendations!
Parkopedia Turner Field > Check out Parkopedia – the encyclopedia of available parking! It’ll expand your options for game day parking and provide info about the different lots.
Stadium Journey > Stadium Journey provides some great info, including parking tips, user reviews, and amenities. Check it out for stadium history and other fun facts about the Atlanta Braves and Turner Field parking!