U.S. Bank Stadium opened in downtown Minneapolis in 2016 and plays host to the Minnesota Vikings of the NFL. The indoor state of the art venue served as the site of the 2018 Super Bowl and the 2019 NCAA Final Four, among other events. Finding parking near the new stadium in downtown Minneapolis can be difficult!
U.S. Bank Stadium Parking Map
Tailgating At US Bank Stadium
- With respect to all parking lot rules and guidelines, tailgating is permitted at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Tailgating begins at 7 a.m. for 12 p.m. games. For all other games, tailgating can begin 6 hours before the game. Tailgating must finish 4 hours after the game or by 12 a.m.
- Parking Lot staff will let you know where you can tailgate, as travel aisles must not be blocked.
- Click here for a list of prohibited tailgating items.
- ADA parking spaces at U.S. Bank Stadium are available for vehicles which display the proper state-issued ADA parking placard or license plate.
- There’s a dedicated drop-off area for those with disabilities or limited mobility on 10th Avenue S between 6th Street S and 7th Street S.
- On game days, on-site staff will direct those who need ADA parking to the appropriate areas.
- For more information, visit U.S. Banks’s general parking page.
You can hop on the Blue or Green Line to get directly to U.S. Bank Stadium Station. The lines come from Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Bloomington. On game days, trains come frequently, but still be prepared to wait. Find out more information and tips on MetroTransit’s U.S. Bank Stadium page.
All of Metro Transit’s 123 interconnected bus routes go directly to U.S. Bank Stadium.
You can purchase bus and train tickets in advance to and from U.S. Bank Stadium here.
- From Glenwood Ave EB: Go to 2nd Ave/Rod Carew Dr, and turn right on N 6th St.
- From I-394 EB: Exit at 9B and follow signs for N 6th St..
- From Hennepin Ave NB: Take Hennepin Ave north all the way into downtown.
- From I-35W NB: Exit at 16A, use the right two lanes to exit towards 11 St, and then stay left at the fork towards 11 St.
- From I-94 WB: Exit at 233A 11th St and keep left at the fork towards 11 St.
U.S. Bank Stadium Parking Resources
Official U.S. Bank Stadium Page Official homepage for U.S. Bank Stadium.
SpotHero Compare parking options near the stadium and reserve a guaranteed space ahead of time with this only parking reservation service.
Traveler Route Map Plan your driving route via the official U.S. Bank Stadium route map.
U.S. Bank Stadium Parking Blog Learn more about the best places to park near U.S. Bank Stadium to unsure a smooth game day experience!